Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does anyone still see their ex?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    one of them's getting married to a mate of mine in August.
    Thats must be weird no?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Thats must be weird no?

Not really. We live in a small village and everybody's had a go on eachother at some point in time. Fucking inbreds.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Not really. We live in a small village and everybody's had a go on eachother at some point in time. Fucking inbreds.

:lol:
  • Options
    I'm still friends with a few one who i went out with when I was 15 and we had the most desaterous relationship ever where for most of it we were on holiday (it lasted about a month) so we didn't actually snog untill after we had broken up - i still laugh to this day that we went out its very funnny.

Another was a bit more traumatic even though we saw each other lots we didn't really click for about a year afterwards (when we both ended up in the same K hole) - but now we are goodish friends - i saw him the other day and didnt' even really think omg its my ex - i feel a bit sorry for him though cos he had 2 ex's all togeather at one BBQ (the one he left me for was there as well). He is now going out with my best friend ex girlfriend and they really dont' get on with each other - to the point of ignoring each other when they are in the same room.

The others i dont' really see at all and i think it would be very traumatic if i did - probably major freak out inducing but I dont' think that its very likely. Oddly i kind of stole one of my first proper boyfriends best friends and i'm still on really good terms with him ie speaking every day after all these years (even thought he had a crush on me and had a fight with the first boyfriend in this post about who asked me out first)

See i come from the big city and we are still all incestuous.
  • Options
    Only one, but its only idle chit chat and we werent that serious anyway.

The ones I was serious with Id rather not speak to again.