Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

remember me by

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wasnt sure why to put this but thought i add it here.

i was wondering what i can get my byfrnd to remember me by when he's away i dont want it as obivous as a photo just somthing he put see the odd time while he's away and think of me because i got it done for him:chin:

any suggestions??:yeees: :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A Ring? or something jewellery like, a Bracelet perhaps? not Chavvy but sophisticated
    oh ya forget to add i'm as broke as fuck lol
    love letter? bit chessy but it hits the spot
    lisalashe wrote:
    wasnt sure why to put this but thought i add it here.

i was wondering what i can get my byfrnd to remember me by when he's away i dont want it as obivous as a photo just somthing he put see the odd time while he's away and think of me because i got it done for him:chin:

any suggestions??:yeees: :hyper:

one of your fave jumpers or something, or one of your pieces of clothing thats unisex, like a hooded top, for him to wear and/or look after while you are gone
    eeeeemmmm maybe bt like what i say in it id feel a bit dopey :)
    something with your perfume on it my ex used to do that, if its a smell he associates with you he will be able to close his eyes and think your there.
    best thing would be to make a cd up on your computer of songs that you listen to together or both like, so whenever he listens to the cd he will think of you.