Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

some questions for the galz on the board

hey again people

I just got a few questions for the ladies on the board, if they could take some time to answer them I would really apreciate it.

1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them?
2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them?
3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you?
4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such?
5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? (I think I've got tourettes cause I cant say a sentence without swearing, I was talking to a teacher and said the F word twice and didn't realise:blush: )

Any other tips would be fine and would really be appreciated.

I know you guys get alot of threads like this but im really like :banghead: with women cause I feel inhuman cause all my mates have girls or girl mates and I have none. Dont get me wrong im a mans man but I dont wanna become a slaggy boy or an afeminate boy just to get girls.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them? - no!
    2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them? - no
    3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you? - anything! be yourself.
    4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such? - nope
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? - personally I'm not that keen on it, but I wouldn't be put off unless every other words was a swear word.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    hey again people

I just got a few questions for the ladies on the board, if they could take some time to answer them I would really apreciate it.

5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? (I think I've got tourettes cause I cant say a sentence without swearing, I was talking to a teacher and said the F word twice and didn't realise:blush: )

Any other tips would be fine and would really be appreciated.

I know you guys get alot of threads like this but im really like :banghead: with women cause I feel inhuman cause all my mates have girls or girl mates and I have none. Dont get me wrong im a mans man but I dont wanna become a slaggy boy or an afeminate boy just to get girls.

1.-No!
    2.-No!
    3.-Music, our likes dislikes, what we look in a guy.
    4.-Course not
    5.-Not really if you have a condition, infact no not really even if you didnt have a conition.
  • Options
    I have a six-pack. Trust me, it makes no difference. Mainly because I tend to wear clothes for most of the day. I dunno, maybe I'm just odd like that.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    :thumb: Exactly. The same with no.2 -- how can I tell that a guy's loaded just by looking at him?
    Well that's a bit easier. If he gets out of a Lexus in an Armani suit and steps onto a yaught, it's usually a hint.
  • Options
    1) yes
    2) yes
    3) how much of your money your going to spend on us
    4) yes, never touch a man with an imperfection!
    5) yes, men must be perfectly spoken
    :rolleyes:
    Seriously though, isnt this just common sense? surely you know none of this is true because if it was then every average man on earth would be destined to a life of singledom.
    Personally i dont give a shit how much money someone has,how many muscles,scars etc. Obviously it helps if im attracted to him in the first place but being attractive isnt the same as being perfect.
    Im drawn to a man by his personality. And theres no universal "good" or "bad" personality because different women go for different types of men.
    As for the swearing, swearing is fine in moderation to emphasise a point, or for comedy value, but it does put me off to here it all the time. But thats just me; others may like it.
  • Options
    1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them? no but they need to have muscly arms
    2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them?not at all, just dress nicely
    3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you? ask me questions. my favourite topic is me :p
    4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such?a limp would bother me but a scar wouldn't
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? (I think I've got tourettes cause I cant say a sentence without swearing, I was talking to a teacher and said the F word twice and didn't realise:blush: )not if its occasional
  • Options
    Well that's a bit easier. If he gets out of a Lexus in an Armani suit and steps onto a yaught, it's usually a hint.
    i would definitley notice that!

but really the first thing i notice about a guy is his face then his hair then his clothes.
  • Options
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? (I think I've got tourettes cause I cant say a sentence without swearing, I was talking to a teacher and said the F word twice and didn't realise

1. No, infact too much muscle would put me off a bit
    2. No
    3. Talk about anything at all,stuff you like doing and stuff she likes doing. Just talk like you would to a friend which in most cases is what she would be anyway to start with.
    4. No, i was dating this guy once and i met him one night after he had being playing footy, he had an injury and spent the whole night limping around the place....so cute it was. Scars can be sexy too.
    5. No swearing isnt too bad as long as it isnt said on purpose to offend me.
  • Options
    1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them? I personally am not into 6 packs, prefer slim guys as well!
    2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them? Nope!
    3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you? Absolutely anything, prefer it if guys are just themselves!
    4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such? Nope!
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? Haha I swear loads as well! :p
  • Options
    We're not all as shallow as you may think.
  • Options
    1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them? no
    2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them? no
    3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you? music, tv, movies, like and dislikes
    4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such? no
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? no if it's occasional
  • Options

5. Is it bad to swear in your presence?

1. No. I have to be attracted to them, doesn't mean they have to have a six pack, or even neccessarily that i'm more likely to be attracted to them if they do.
    2. No!
    3. Talk about anything, depending on the situtation which you meet in, eg. meet in class, how did you find that essay? Find common interests, music, films, activities..
    4. No.. if someone really liked you it shouldn't make a blind bit of difference.
    5. I personally couldn't give a toss if someone swears or not but people have different opinions on swearing. I tend not to swear around people until i've got to know them, you can usually tell after a while whether they'd mind or not. We're still human y'know - women swear too!
  • Options
    1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them? - no
    2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them? - no, but I wouldn't go out with someone who was really poor and had no ambition or anything like that
    3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you? - anything really, but I tend to 'switch off' if I don't know what you're talking about
    4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such? - no
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? (I think I've got tourettes cause I cant say a sentence without swearing, I was talking to a teacher and said the F word twice and didn't realise:blush: ) - yes
  • Options
    These are just general concerns, im not accusing anyone of being shallow.
    just for the record, im only 19 and just starting to figure out what id like in a girl. my results so far are that:

I like girls who dress in alternative fashion (grunge, indie emo)
    be a bit plump (or have a potbelly)

I would go into facial details but then I'd sound pretty shallow.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    There's nothing like a good listener to charm a woman's pants off (or at least, this woman's anyway).

rubbish.....thats what ive spent my life doing and it just gets you into the friendszone. guys who talk about themselves lots stink of confidence which women swoon over.

ahem, bitter, sorry.
  • Options
    rubbish.....thats what ive spent my life doing and it just gets you into the friendszone. guys who talk about themselves lots stink of confidence which women swoon over.

ahem, bitter, sorry.
    Bitter but true. If your the guy a girl goes to to talk about her problems, your never seeing her naked. If your the guy a girl goes to to forget about her problems and have fun instead, then you will.
  • Options
    These are just general concerns, im not accusing anyone of being shallow.
    just for the record, im only 19 and just starting to figure out what id like in a girl. my results so far are that:

I like girls who dress in alternative fashion (grunge, indie emo)
    be a bit plump (or have a potbelly)

I would go into facial details but then I'd sound pretty shallow.
    Bad habit to get into. You might just miss out on a great girl because she doesn't fit your idea of "what you'd like in a girl".
  • Options
    B.T.W I havnt really got tourettes, I was trying to be funny.....
  • Options
    B.T.W I havnt really got tourettes, I was trying to be funny.....

:rolleyes: How is that 'funny'?
  • Options
    Bitter but true. If your the guy a girl goes to to talk about her problems, your never seeing her naked. If your the guy a girl goes to to forget about her problems and have fun instead, then you will.

How can you do that?
    make her laugh?
  • Options
    I Said Trying To Be Funny!
  • Options
    How can you do that?
    make her laugh?
    Yeah. If you associate someone with negative feelings and pourng your heart out, then it's likely you'll care about them a great deal. But you don't start to find someone attractive until you relate them to positive feelings and having fun.
  • Options
    More like piss-taking...
    How can you do that?
    make her laugh?

Talk to her about other stuff, then that should help take her problems off her mind...
  • Options
    cool
    clear something up: if a girl says your so sweet or your lovely thats bad isnt it? do that and they will just vent thier probs on you and thats it right
  • Options
    cool
    clear something up: if a girl says your so sweet or your lovely thats bad isnt it? do that and they will just vent thier probs on you and thats it right

Not really. I think a friend of mine is sweet (he said the same thing for a different reason as well) and it's not a bad thing. Why do you think that anyway?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    More like piss-taking...

Talk to her about other stuff, then that should help take her problems off her mind...

unless you've got tourettes its not taking the piss.. I was joking.

Won't she just be pissed you keep changing the subject
  • Options
    cool
    It's not a bad thing if she's your friend. All my friends say that about me, and I'd never call that a bad thing, but I'm not wanting to fuck (m)any of them. But yeah, if your after a relationship with her, then yes, it will be a problem.
  • Options
    Won't she just be pissed you keep changing the subject
    Only if she's used to you being the guy that she usually talks about this stuff with. The trick is to not become this guy in the first place. I assume you've heard of the friend zone?