Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

do you ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do you ever, when you take your time after having a bath etc to get ready, get really agitated by doing simple things like washing the dishes, eating etc because it is ruining the way you have set your clothes/hair etc?

lately i am so peeved doing anything because my hair falls in my face yet i like its style so i cant face pinning it all back grrrr:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Cant say I do, no.
  • Options
    :crazyeyes

i dunno if its because my hair's newly cut, or the weather maybe but again GRRRR
  • Options
    I hate having to wear a seatbelt after ironing my shirt. That the kind of thing you're on about?
  • Options
    lol, dont you have a little one? You should be used to you not being neat and tidy :p

When I have nicely washed straightened hair, Abbie decides to smear her yoghurt in it :grump:
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    lol, dont you have a little one? You should be used to you not being neat and tidy :p

When I have nicely washed straightened hair, Abbie decides to smear her yoghurt in it :grump:

Well he sits at the table until he's cleaned up(i also have a cream sofa haha) im lucky that he likes to be clean!

Now you should have heard me shriek the other day, my almost 3 year old, smeared in sun cream, trying to hug my legs which were sporting freshly washed black shorts :crying:

Yes the seat belt kind of thing is what i mean, for me this morning it was eating after just setting my hair, it falls forward over my eyes but wont go behind my ears, and if i pin it back i will have to restraighten before i leave the house :no:
  • Options
    Dianne1985 wrote:
    Well he sits at the table until he's cleaned up(i also have a cream sofa haha) im lucky that he likes to be clean!

Now you should have heard me shriek the other day, my almost 3 year old, smeared in sun cream, trying to hug my legs which were sporting freshly washed black shorts :crying:
    :lol:

Abbie is only 8 months old so I dont have the luxury of a neat child yet :p
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:

oh well thats a different story altogether.....!:D
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:

Don't hold your breath, it never happens to some of them. My 15 year old still goes through the house like a tornado. :mad:

And I know what you mean about the yoghurt thing. I always seem to be covered in an assortment of sticky stuff including baby sick. God how alluring, Mr M will probably leave me soon for someone with time to be groomed. :lol:
  • Options
    At the moment my make up seems to slide off my face by like 11am due to the heat, pisses me off no end!