Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Spot the Difference pt. 94

Iran was thrust to the forefront of widening conflict in the Middle East last night when Israel and America blamed it for supplying the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah with sophisticated weapons to fight a proxy war against the Jewish state.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/16/wleb216.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/07/16/ixuknews.html

The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, The New York Times reported on Saturday.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/741392.html

You gotta laugh don't you... :D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's almost like there someone on Capitol Hill seating by his Atari playing the Civilization game, isn't it.
    Aladdin wrote:

You do really, there's fuck all else we can do about it.

I really really want bad things to happen to Blair and Bush. But they won't. Blair and Bush are rich and happy, so fuck the families torn apart by murder.
    Kermit wrote:
    You do really, there's fuck all else we can do about it.

I really really want bad things to happen to Blair and Bush. But they won't. Blair and Bush are rich and happy, so fuck the families torn apart by murder.

that will be a crime to say soon....
    It probably already is.
    What a stupid thread. One is a terrorist organisation, the other is a democratic, sovereign nation state.
    What a stupid thread. One is a terrorist organisation, the other is a democratic, sovereign nation state.

nazi germany was a democratically elected sovreign state, destroying another countries civilian infrastructure in an act

and frankly from how israel is behaving, and the fact they're sending in ground troops, i wouldnt be upset if i see hundreds of body bags returned simply because they are employing the same tactics as the terroists ie targetting civilian infrastructure to force a political change in another region of which they have no influence

(by WMP)

TWISTED TRINITY
    the israeli government is acting on behalf of it overly influential military,not the will of its people, much like mr blair and co

a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

this means that bush, blair, and anyone who uses terror tactics i.e. scaring someones nation and causing pain and suffering to civilians...

For the Holocaust then, are you?

After all, Hitler was voted into power, was he not?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    J wrote:
    I have visions of that when I'm playing command and conquer. I want to be black lotus :(

I'd rather be Jarmen Kell.

What about Lebanon? Or doesn't that democratic nation state matter?

A 'Sovereign Nation State' that is using a handful of missles to kill hundreds of innocent people.