Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Orgasm (girls only plz ^^)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today somebody asked me "how would you describe the femenine orgasm?"

I didnt answer because I dont know how to answer properly... its about basically impossible to do...

how would u girls describe it?

Comments

• Options
    I dont know, kind of like an all over body feeling
  • Options
    a huge wave of throbbing pleasure
  • Options
    there was a really good description somewhere - it might have been on a film......it was something to do with a huge balloon being inside you and then it popping....i dunno sum1 on here coud have said it...:lol:

a massive intense feeling throughout your body
  • Options
    i experience different orgasms though, depending on how long i've been stimulated for and in what way and on whether the gspot was stimulated at the same time.
  • Options
    I don't know how to describe it to be honest.

I'm trying to remember 1983's funny description of it but I can't! Gutted.

In simple terms, to me, its like a really intense feeling that runs throughout your whole body. Its like a electric kinda sensation. It feeeeelllsss good :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i experience different orgasms though, depending on how long i've been stimulated for and in what way and on whether the gspot was stimulated at the same time.
    :yes:
    Theyre different every time. It can depend on the type of stimulation, how turned on you are, how relaxed you are, whereabouts in your cycle you are etc.
    Sometimes it can just be like a very pleasant release, sometimes it can be a mindblowing screamer that lasts for ages. Sometimes it can be multiple waves of orgasm after orgasm getting stronger and stronger.
    Theres no right answer.
  • Options
    its like shaking up a bottle of pop and opening it so it explodes everywhere :D lol, well, that's kinda what it would be like if you were a big bottle of fizzy pop..imo
  • Options
    Girls have orgasms, I thought it was a myth...
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I'm trying to remember 1983's funny description of it but I can't! Gutted.

It was about balloons inflating and then popping, as the earlier poster mentioned, I'm sure. But it was worded fucking beautifully.... Becky darling, where are you? We need your definition of the female orgasm! :D
  • Options
    Girls have orgasms, I thought it was a myth...
    LOL & apparently some squirt. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    LOL & apparently some squirt. :crazyeyes
    Yes it's true :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    jenni30 wrote:
    there was a really good description somewhere - it might have been on a film......it was something to do with a huge balloon being inside you and then it popping....i dunno sum1 on here coud have said it...:lol:

a massive intense feeling throughout your body

It is this description from Becky :yes:
  • Options
    like the continuous and phenominal waves of pleasure you get when you realise tim henman, might actually have a chance of winning a major tennis tournament
  • Options

haha yeah thats the one!!
  • Options
    it's like when you have to go uh...urinate and you go and then before you're done you stop and it's like that contraction feeling, but it actually feels good
  • Options
    Urinate. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    yeh it's when you go for a piss mate.
  • Options
    Does anyone else here always need to take a piss minutes after cumming or am I alone here?
  • Options
    :yes:
    Theyre different every time. It can depend on the type of stimulation, how turned on you are, how relaxed you are, whereabouts in your cycle you are etc.
    Sometimes it can just be like a very pleasant release, sometimes it can be a mindblowing screamer that lasts for ages. Sometimes it can be multiple waves of orgasm after orgasm getting stronger and stronger.
    Theres no right answer.

thats how i would describe it! sometimes they're small and i could keep going but sometimes they're huge and i'm done for the night. :razz:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Does anyone else here always need to take a piss minutes after cumming or am I alone here?
    Sometimes.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    You're not alone- if i haven't taken a piss before we get started i feel like i need to throughout sex- slightly irritating as it sometimes detracts from any other feelings i may or may not be getting.

As for the original question, my best friend and i get similar sensations during sex and we kinda named them.
    The all over your body, indefinable (but if you had to define it you'd say it was bloody good) feeling we reckoned as being coming, whereas an orgasm was the intense bursts of pleasure that makes your hips buck and your body spasm. we both only seem to come during sex, and orgasm during foreplay or masturbation. Meh, i dunno, mebbe we just have crap sex!
    A xxx
  • Options
    this is totally out of contest but the blokes got pisssed xd
  • Options
    sorry, wasnt very elusive was I?:P they created theyr own "orgasm" post... :P though it was a cool touch the way it starts "if the girls can have a orgasm post why cant we?" ^^
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    a huge wave of throbbing pleasure
    Yes! And the feeling of absolute happiness...