Home Introduce Yourself
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

Heyo!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Obviously, I'm new here.
21 years old, in college, i have a boyfriend, i love music, i love import cars, i dont drink pop......anything else? just ask me! :)

Comments

  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    MissMurder wrote:
    Obviously, I'm new here.
    21 years old, in college, i have a boyfriend, i love music, i love import cars, i dont drink pop......anything else? just ask me! :)
    Hi!!!!!

    I have a question. Do you think pink sheep would look wrong?

    I await your reply wth anticipation.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    Hi!!!!!

    I have a question. Do you think pink sheep would look wrong?

    I await your reply wth anticipation.


    hahaha first off, pink is an ugly color. but if it gets you off, sure. a pink sheep wouldnt look wrong.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hi
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    MissMurder wrote:
    hahaha first off, pink is an ugly color. but if it gets you off, sure. a pink sheep wouldnt look wrong.
    Do you chicks and dudes or just dudes?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    Do you chicks and dudes or just dudes?

    what are you talking about?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Hi, welcome!

    Import... fft... Muscle Cars were its at :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    Do you chicks and dudes or just dudes?

    Or just chicks?
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    ^_^ wrote:
    Or just chicks?
    Yeah.

    Or nothing at all? Asexual or whatever they call it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    Yeah.

    Or nothing at all? Asexual or whatever they call it.

    are you asking me if i'm bisexual??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello :) :wave:

    Who did you murder?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi and welcome to the boards :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote:
    Who did you murder?

    retard right here...excuse me! :razz:
    i murder no one....lol. but there are a few people i'd looove to take out. i think everyone has a small lisst going on.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya! :wave: Welcome to the boards
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MissMurder wrote:
    retard right here...excuse me! :razz:
    i murder no one....lol. but there are a few people i'd looove to take out. i think everyone has a small lisst going on.

    :lol: havent been called a retard for quite a while :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GoodFella wrote:
    :lol: havent been called a retard for quite a while :D

    youre not the retard. i am. i had no idea what you guys were talking about.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    I take from your name, you like AFi.

    AFi <3
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I take from your name, you like AFi.

    AFi <3

    why yes, yes i do....i've listened to them before and then stopped and now i'm back into them. i work at a Hot Topic store and that's the only band this one manager plays while she's there.....
Sign In or Register to comment.