Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

thesite.org beauty pageant

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I think there should be a "Who is cool and shares Stalin's Birthday" competition.

I would win that, and a girl I know who shares my Birthday. I have a birthday buddy!:yippe:

Would Stalin be my Birthday buddy too were he alive (And very very old)?
    dya know, Ive NEVER seen you and Stalin together in the same place at the same time :chin:
  • Options
    i have voted in this pageant, and I think you should all know, I have OVERTURNED nmms decision to not be involved as I want him to be TEH WINNER
  • Options
    If you nominate him for king AND queen, he has double the chance of winning. If anyone complains about that, tell them not to be so sexist. :yes:
  • Options
    I never thought of that, although i have already voted for queen and it wasnt nmm
  • Options
    Forget it.

I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Fuck you.

I have no control over if and when I get nominated. I just post what I feel like. As I've said before, I never set out with the intention of getting nominated.

I can't believe that I'm getting a hard time just because some people think I'm funny.

If you're not happy, why the fuck don't you nominate someone else when the thread comes around.

This place is turning into a fucking sewer.
    POST OF THE WEEK!!!

not really
  • Options
    POST OF THE WEEK!!!

not really
    :lol: Now that, made me laugh!
  • Options
    whos impressed that I have resisted posted in this thread eh?! Obviously gaining some self control and a bit of 'let the fuckers get on with it'in my old age :thumb: :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    whos impressed that I have resisted posted in this thread eh?! Obviously gaining some self control and a bit of 'let the fuckers get on with it'in my old age :thumb: :D
    Shut it oldie!! :p

(If that doesn't get you goin I dont know what else to try!)
  • Options
    oh whoopy i voted.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Shut it oldie!! :p

(If that doesn't get you goin I dont know what else to try!)

oi I'm not THAT old :p Really I was just wanting to be part of the thread and have my arse licked. I think what you meant to say was "I've met you Sarah and you are unbelievably youthful and sexxeh" ;)
  • Options
    oi I'm not THAT old :p Really I was just wanting to be part of the thread and have my arse licked. I think what you meant to say was "I've met you Sarah and you are unbelievably youthful and sexxeh" ;)

Sorry

I've met you Sarah and you are unbelievably youthful and sexxeh. Take me now.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Sorry

lol :thumb:
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    JsT wrote:
    Sorry

I second that statement, phwoar :p
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I second that statement, phwoar :p
    If that doesn't make her feel special I don't know what will.
  • Options
    "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

oh and...
    Infinite wrote:
    Fuck it.

It's not worth the hassle.

Although I will say that anyone who thinks they don't get nominated because they're not popular enough, they aren't part of the 'in' crowd or that they don't lick enough arse, you're very wrong.

It's simply that your posts are shit.

Quality!!! :thumb:
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Although I will say that anyone who thinks they don't get nominated because they're not popular enough, they aren't part of the 'in' crowd or that they don't lick enough arse, you're very wrong.

Take it that was semi aimed at me cos of my post?

Most of my posts are in the Depression and SH thread, so in your opinion and many others they may well be shit, but they are very important to me, and I wouldn't want anything like that to end up near post of the week or anything like that, I was just stating what I've seen, and what conclusion I've drawn up :)
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Take it that was semi aimed at me cos of my post?

Most of my posts are in the Depression and SH thread, so in your opinion and many others they may well be shit, but they are very important to me, and I wouldn't want anything like that to end up near post of the week or anything like that, I was just stating what I've seen, and what conclusion I've drawn up :)

No it wasn't aimed at you and I'm sorry if I caused any offense.

I've had a shit day at work, I'm having a shit time in general then I come on here to find I'm getting dragged into all kinds of crap just because I get nominated for something a lot.

Hey, I guess I'm not all jokes all the time.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    No it wasn't aimed at you and I'm sorry if I caused any offense.

I've had a shit day at work, I'm having a shit time in general then I come on here to find I'm getting dragged into all kinds of crap just because I get nominated for something a lot.

Hey, I guess I'm not all jokes all the time.
    None taken at all :) I'm a bit cranky at the mo- usually in bed by now:blush: I don't know anyone who's jokes all of the time though :)
  • Options
    Originally Posted by Infinite

Fuck you.

I have no control over if and when I get nominated. I just post what I feel like. As I've said before, I never set out with the intention of getting nominated.

I can't believe that I'm getting a hard time just because some people think I'm funny.

Fuck it.

It's not worth the hassle.

Declaring that 99% of thesite's members' posts are shit, whilst declaring your own to be the opposite. Why can't everyone be like you :p
  • Options
    Yeah, I didn't really mean it like that. I was talking a certain band of folk, the people bitching at me, but whatever, I probably shouldn't have said that.

*sighs*
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Well, as TheSite.org's resident militant feminist, I shall naturally be picketing the beauty pageant in protest, on the grounds that firstly, beauty pageants are demeaning and degrading to women, and secondly, that I am too unattractive and unpopular to win :grump:

(However, this position is open to review in light of changing circumstances, ie, should I happen to be nominated.)
    :lol:

Stop writing funny stuff. Youre making the boring people look bad.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Fucking hell, you go away for a couple of days, come back and look at the madness that has been unleashed...

Well, as TheSite.org's resident militant feminist, I shall naturally be picketing the beauty pageant in protest, on the grounds that firstly, beauty pageants are demeaning and degrading to women, and secondly, that I am too unattractive and unpopular to win :grump:

(However, this position is open to review in light of changing circumstances, ie, should I happen to be nominated.)

For now however, I am off to buy some handcuffs, chains and padlocks to chain myself to MrG in protest, and for anyone even tangentially involved, expect to be receiving some anthrax in the post some time soon.

:D
    MrG wouldn't complain tbh.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    MrG wouldn't complain tbh.
    Too true.
  • Options
    I was about to suggest the renaming of this thread to "thesite.org official overreaction thread". Then I came across this post which I felt made it worth the minutes of my life I could never get back:
    sophia wrote:

For now however, I am off to buy some handcuffs, chains and padlocks to chain myself to MrG in protest, and for anyone even tangentially involved, expect to be receiving some anthrax in the post some time soon.

:thumb:
  • Options
    \z
  • Options
    I think Mr G would enjoy that ...
    Ah Sophia you make me laugh so much :D
  • Options
  • Options