Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My ver own: "DONT DO DRUGS VIDEO"

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Still think we need a drugs meet up. hehe. I think the most messed I've been was when I had a whitey ( and devoted a thread to it :p)or when i drank loads, then took a load of k followed by a load of coke. I was messy for days. and the one time I've taken ecstasy (i was v. drunk and a white shark it was) and I watched the same episode of wife swap twice and didnt notice. I don't entirely remember the club.good times :d
    I was a hall party the week and this guy was tottaly abusing K and was trying to catch moths that wasn't there while saying something about what train he was on, I just told he was on the rave train and it was going all night. He just followed me around after that :nervous:.
    Makoto wrote:
    I was a hall party the week and this guy was tottaly abusing K and was trying to catch moths that wasn't there while saying something about what train he was on, I just told he was on the rave train and it was going all night. He just followed me around after that :nervous:.

Ah... The pleasure of Special K...
    Ah... The pleasure of Special K...
    I had a 2g bag stolen at the weekend...:(
    Your man's fucked. :D

One of my mates got probably too fucked up last weekend there and ended up ringing his mum to tell her the meaning of life, he said he had to tell someone and couldn't get through to anyone, this was 9am.

Lots of charlie and e's involved.