Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My ver own: "DONT DO DRUGS VIDEO"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
filmed this video at half 6 sunday morning of this fucked lad. We did an outdoor event with choobe and sound worx.

Nobody knew him, he wouldnt speak.

He had a dog lead round his neck.

A rope as a belt.

And drank everyones empty cans off the floor! HMMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eqr27tUcAk

:crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    teehee :D
    hes got some good moves
  • Options
    :lol::lol::D

I've seen people in worse state tho bac when I was squat partying and it's true that some make you realise that you have to be careful with drugs...

Once a couple of guy, where on the floor, no shoes, dirty as fucked, they kept on trying to tak, well let's say communicate, all they could do is open their mouth like they were screaming but nothing came out...

All those 3 could do is do lines, apprt from that totally useless, we learn later than they were part of a tribe and well basically they were fucked for life and their mates where just taking care of them and carrying them around with the tribe... Make you fucking think...
  • Options
    I got bored after a minute...thats just what ever guy looks like every weekend in Leeds
  • Options
    Have you got the decks wired up to a generator?
    Sounds like it!
  • Options
    thats

just

mint
  • Options
    The bit where he's just bending over is HILARIOUS
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Looks like he was having fun! :lol:
  • Options
    I should come in here more often, i dont really comment much on anything, as i know little about most subjects in here, but after watching that video, i definately think its a place worth lurking around :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Check out these eyebrow sucking moments on YouTube. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=ecstasy+gurn&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

I've been there myself.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've seen more fucked people as well I remember at a reclaim the streets thing about 10 of my friends had taken wank loads of K and were just all lying in the middle of the street in a collective k-hole.

And I have one friend who has taken so many drugs he will never ever be right again to the exetent that we are even supriesed he's still alive (though only just).
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    And I have one friend who has taken so many drugs he will never ever be right again to the exetent that we are even supriesed he's still alive (though only just).
    why whats he like now?

i know someone who stays out all weekend, every weekend with no sleep and just does shit loads of anything he can get his hands on. it does worry me slightly.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i know someone who stays out all weekend, every weekend with no sleep and just does shit loads of anything he can get his hands on. it does worry me slightly.

I did it for years, and I expect I'm not alone on this board.

I love the way pills make you messy! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    why whats he like now?

TBH he's always had big problems and done far more than just done a few drugs at the weekend - think more taking everything you possibly can every day of your life. But i'd be suprised if he knew his own name now, most of the recent sightings have been of him begging in various places around london and the south east.

But i've also got a couple of other friends who've done way to much acid and frazzled thier brains permenantly and at a whole other load of friends who have been hospitalised (for longer than just a night) by taking too many drugs.

Errr don't let that put you off though most people have got it back on track eventually even if they've not ended up doing exactly what they wanted to with thier lives.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I did it for years, and I expect I'm not alone on this board.

I love the way pills make you messy! :D
    i can still be a bit worried for him though :p and i know he's not alone in doing it coz all his mates do it too. its just when he tells me about his weekend and the amount of stuff he's put in his body and all the states he gets himself into im like "omg i'm glad i'm not your mum!".
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote:
    But i've also got a couple of other friends who've done way to much acid and frazzled thier brains permenantly and at a whole other load of friends who have been hospitalised (for longer than just a night) by taking too many drugs.

Errr don't let that put you off though most people have got it back on track eventually even if they've not ended up doing exactly what they wanted to with thier lives.

Really?

In over ten years of taking class A's I've never know anybody needing hospital treatment. I've seen a few people mess up through smoking too much weed and I've know a couple of people with a coke dependance but that's a bout it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Really?

In over ten years of taking class A's I've never know anybody needing hospital treatment. I've seen a few people mess up through smoking too much weed and I've know a couple of people with a coke dependance but that's a bout it.

Maybe my friends were just uber messy but my ex overdosed on speed and most of the rest had either depenancy and/or mental problems - which obv isn't the same as having to go to A&E but still hospital none the less - I don't mean re-hab either. But you'll be pleased to know i dont' know anyone who's taken so many pills that they've ended up there - touch wood.
  • Options
    haha state of that boy.. captured by the bass...

ive done my fair share of abuse and my heads still here.. i think!! :shocking:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Really?

I've known a few people die. Be careful folks.
  • Options
    Have you got the decks wired up to a generator?

Yes mate we did have! :shocking:
  • Options
    Hear me burst out laughing when he slaped hiself around the head?

Ih and by the way it was dead due to us packing away at that time! :)
  • Options
    I LOVE IT! :D

Wonder what hes taken? what do we think? its deffo gotta be Ket wit a bit of pills or sumthin...Iv seen people act like that loads of times at festivals and night clubs, pretty messed up... *Note to self, KNOW YUR LIMITS!*
  • Options
    I LOVE IT! :D

Wonder what hes taken? what do we think? its deffo gotta be Ket wit a bit of pills or sumthin...Iv seen people act like that loads of times at festivals and night clubs, pretty messed up... *Note to self, KNOW YUR LIMITS!*
    He could just be pissed...
  • Options
    The thing I don't particularly like about being too fucked is when you can't communicate. If you can't talk to your mates then it's a balls. Ketamine is bad for slowing down your speech to something that resembles a 7 year old reading a comprehension. That's fucked up, if you've got something to explain. Sometimes you just give up.

"Doooo yooouuu.... knoow.... where....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuccck it"
  • Options
    I love that about pills, when your so fucked that you can't get your words out, or you say something completey random. It's funny as fuck.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    haha loved it when he put his hand on his head like a monkey and then doing a crouch-like dance. then the first time he jumped he looked like he was putting sooo much effort into it. thought he was gonna do a back flip! i bet he carried on for ages...
  • Options
    That guy is a legend. Biiiiig time.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I love that about pills, when your so fucked that you can't get your words out, or you say something completey random. It's funny as fuck.

Pills are funny for shit like that.

Last time I had a session at my place my mate was trying to sell me a tractor (he doesn't have a tractor nor would I need one). I was kinda fucked and listened for a while then was just like "Wait a minute, what the fuck are you talking about?" Then he looked at me with big mooned pupils, gurning his tits off and says "Aw man, don't listen to me, I'm real drunk".

I later found him in my bathroom, with the light off, literally talking to the wall. That's not even half of it.
  • Options
    :lol:

I remember being on my tits one night walking down the road and askign one of my mates kwhat he'd done with the wheelbarrow... at the time I was Greenkeeper.

Plenty of times I've had my eyes closed thinking other poeple are in the room and then opening them to find myself totally alone in bed. And another time in a club I swear some woman offered me a tray of ckaes.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Think ill put the other 2 i have of him up tomoz! :)
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    :lol:

I remember being on my tits one night walking down the road and askign one of my mates kwhat he'd done with the wheelbarrow... at the time I was Greenkeeper.

Plenty of times I've had my eyes closed thinking other poeple are in the room and then opening them to find myself totally alone in bed. And another time in a club I swear some woman offered me a tray of ckaes.

I love it when you start talking random bollox. I also get that when i close my eyes and think im with other ppl, and also see people in the corner of the room then look closely and realise theres no one there.