Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fly agaric info needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've got my hands on some fly agarics, was wondering if its alright to drink before taking them or will it make me real sick. whats a good dose to start off from experience? ive heard 5gram is an 'average'

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    As one of the major physical side effects is nausea, the advice is always not to drink. Also, when taking something new, you don't want to adulterate the experience with something else as you don't know what to expect.

I assume you have had a look through the Amanita Vault on Erowid?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I'e done them a nuber of imes before and have usually eaten between 3 and 5 caps at a time. It's a rough science though - sometimes they're potent and other times they're not.

Be prepared to feel sick whether you drink or not.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    I'e done them a nuber of imes before and have usually eaten between 3 and 5 caps at a time. It's a rough science though - sometimes they're potent and other times they're not.

Be prepared to feel sick whether you drink or not.

ended up doin 5grams dry, and they did fuck all. that was three of us too so just must of been shit