Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is is so wrong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been gettein called a slag alatly and its all because i slept with tree people in the space of two months. u see the thing is i hardly know any of them. But if i was a lad and i'd slept with 3 girls i didn't know no1 would say a thing about it. i really dont see whats wrong with it! oh yeah and i suppose i best include the fact that i'm only 15. what do u think? Am i a slag?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    so am i a slag?
    Maybe you are a slag, maybe not. It is nobody's business but yours. But you may be a bit (well ... a lot) reckless sleeping around like that. Tell me, did you practise safe sex? If not, you are a danger to yourself and your lucky conquerers! Unsafe sex with someone you think you know is bad enough, but with guys who are happy to sleep with anyone, and who you don't know at all, now that is foolish!
    well it wasn't as if it was just sex and then bye! i did meet them again after, well a few times so i did get 2 know them afterwards so its not as if i dont know them now! but yeah i can see how stupid i've been.
    Let us just hope that the experience has learned you something without causing damage.
    By the way, reading my comment I think it sounds like I am sooo mature, but I have been there .... I have been considered "an easy lay" in certain circles before I woke up and changed my ways.
    well they say u learn from ur mistakes and i think its about time i started learning!
    I wouldn't worry too much about what people say, what would they know? If you think three in the space of two months is bad, try three in two weeks! There ain't nothing wrong with sleeping around as long as your safe about it and don't go getting yourself pregnant or any diseases.
    Hey who cares what other people think as long as you were being safe and having a laugh.
    But you have to remember that there is the personal safety with weirdos and rapists.
    Have fun and BE SAFE
    Personally, I've never done anything quite so hedonistic! (well, not since the last time I slept around anyway)!<P class="body">I think there's nothing wrong in having fun - as long as you do it sensibly (like use a condom) and 2) you can deal with the post sex emotional baggage etc... e.g. the exact kind of guilt trip emotion and concerns you are raising in this discussion.<P class="body">It might make you happy in the very short term, but in the long run, (talking from expereince...) these kind of one-nighters don't do a lot for you..... better to find someone you can get to know if you can!<P class="body">Have fun<P class="body">Alan London<P class="body">
    Totally agree. If you're shagging about simply cuase you're a horny so and so then fine, so long as its safe, go girl. But if you're shagging about cause you want the attention or r trying to make yourself feel good about yourself then don't do it cause you'll end up feeling real trashy which does nothing for your ego.
    Sorry I am gonna have to go against this.
    Darkeyes - so it is ok to sleep around???
    I think that sleeping around may be cool when ur young but it comes back to haunt u belive me. I think that maybe if u actually went on a date before u shagged them u might feel less of a slag ok

I would not advise sleeping around I slept around and I have pregnancys which has either ended in abortion or losing it. It is sad and that has happened 3 timesd. Dont sleep around because it is not healthy and it is not very good fors elf esteem.
    seeya beth
    I think sleeping around is a really silly idea. If u r gonna shag then at least be in a relationship first. I know a girl who has had a baby to a guy she does'nt know and 2 of my friends have had baby's coz the condom split! So don't sleep around coz although you may be happy now, in the long run you will regret it alot. I don't think you are a slag, you seem nice but insecure and inexperienced to know how bad sleeping around is.
    Take care of yourself hun!

Sleeping around is not bad if your are in control and know what you are doing. The fact that someone has 3 unwanted pregancies surely says a lot about that person's knowledge of safe sex and birth control. My earlier point was that if you are going to do this, don't feel ashamed, but make sure you know what you are doing and learn how to do it safely then you're less likely to have regrets.