Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Briefcases for girls?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My little sister is just about to start her first proper job as an Events Manager. She'll need something to carry her work to home and back in - like my dad has a briefcase. Is there such things as a girly briefcase? Any suggestions for where I should look for one?

She already has a laptop and a case/bag for that but it's not big enough to carry work too and she might not always take her laptop anyway so she needs two seperate bags.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could have a look in TKMAXX - they do a lot of very big handbags that could double up as a briefcase - they also have a large selections of laptop/briefcase type bags, and they're so much cheaper than most places.
    Depends on how much you want to spend.
    Saw a gorgeous Gucci one. Louis Vuitton probably do them as well (though I wouldn't buy the traditional hologram, but rather the streaky leather).

Otherwise I guess it's just about being lucky when looking.
    you could probably get a satchel style thing with a shoulder strap, might be a bit more feminine. i'd say somewhere like next or debenhams?
    i dunno if theyre still doing it, but i bought a gorgeous black bag from Oasis, big enough for lots of folders and stuff.
    Something I picked up from WH Smiths which is kinda girly is a large wallet which is really thin and not as bulky as a suitcase or bag or anything and can be held under your arm. Got mine in black ut you might be able to get them in different colours too
    Dude, thread, dead.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yep, always good to check the dates on threads, Jessica_B. Welcome to TheSite btw :)
This discussion has been closed.