Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I have a degree!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well done!

i know 2 people who have had their results through yesterday but apparantly some where getting posted today. it's only my 2nd year though.

btw, have you got your results yet? i know the first years get theres last thats why i'm asking, ive had the results through for my essay and my presentation, but not my main unit.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    btw, have you got your results yet? i know the first years get theres last thats why i'm asking, ive had the results through for my essay and my presentation, but not my main unit.

it depends on your department. mine should get sent out on thursday but my housemates from other courses had theirs last week.
  • Options
    oh rite, thanks anyway, im sure it shouldnt be long now, im just impatient lol
  • Options
    oh rite, thanks anyway, im sure it shouldnt be long now, im just impatient lol

If its Lincoln uni they will probably mess up, they forgot to send my degree results out and it took me a week of chasing it up. Although my degree was in two departments.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their results
  • Options
    If its Lincoln uni they will probably mess up

i was at lincoln uni, my results got to me fine and on time, as did everyone elses i know that were on different courses....
  • Options
    Well done blah :D Night before is so the way forward :lol:
  • Options
    Well done blah :D Night before is so the way forward :lol:

too right! Along with entire (10,000 word) dissertations written in a weekend

:D:D
  • Options
    Aw, well done. And congrats to everyone graduating this year. I cna't believe they don't have the hungry caterpillar in Greece though!