Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Threesomes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is enjoying two boys at once being a slut? I had a threesome for the first time recently and i enjoyed it but have guilt feelings although i'll probably do it again.

Comments

• Options
    No, but starting threads about sex only yes :p
  • Options
    if it gets around then people will probably think you are, yeh. but hey ho that's life!
  • Options
    Three somes are always fun, well usually fun, so who cares if you are a slut or not! So long as they weren't total strangers i doubt you can be called a slut.
  • Options
    It's not slutty, it being secure in your own desires. If I had a pound for everytime I'd had a threesome....

Pssst... Any idea what I can get someone for three quid?
  • Options
    It's not slutty, and what you do in the bedroom is only a problem if you're not happy doing it or you aren't being safe.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Kermit wrote:
    It's not slutty, and what you do in the bedroom is only a problem if you're not happy doing it or you aren't being safe.

:yes: have a look at the our article on Threesomes which gives a balanced view on them. If you decide that it wasn't right for you, then perhaps just put it down to experience, but you've know reason to feel guilty if no-one was hurt.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    :yes: have a look at the our article on Threesomes which gives a balanced view on them. If you decide that it wasn't right for you, then perhaps just put it down to experience, but you've know reason to feel guilty if no-one was hurt.

Yup, if no one was hurt no need to feel bad. I disagree with sexual repression and guilt without cause, so live it up IMO.
  • Options
    I'm thinkin of doing it..
    2 boys and me.
    Kinda got mixed feelings. mostly i want to do it, but got a couple of funny feelings holding me back. which im going to ignore lol
    Only young once, long as im careful i figure no harm done.
  • Options
    as long as your careful and the guys are nice. I would be very careful if I was in your boat. they'll probably not be able to keep it a secret so expect some talking about it behind your back
  • Options
    go for it lexijb. I had guilt feelings at first but now its great fun and really empowering to think you can satisfy two males at once.
  • Options
    If you think you are ready then do what takes your fancy...

I once gave two guys head at the same time which was pretty wild - I was in total control and it was pretty exciting...although my jaw did get a bit sore! :naughty:
  • Options
    i'm now fantasizing over the thought of having three males at once - is it possible?
  • Options
    Well it might be difficult for Rich Kid, based on IP information CurlyWurly is actually Rich Kid (and Tugger, and rickramone, and True Blue).

So he's banned.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Well it might be difficult for Rich Kid, based on IP information CurlyWurly is actually Rich Kid (and Tugger, and rickramone, and True Blue).

So he's banned.

So I was right a troll...
  • Options
    lol, never understand why people setup mutiple user accounts on discussion boards and forums. (unless they forget the login details) hohum
  • Options
    So I was right a troll...

It was a Toll in the library with the Candle stick! Of course...so obvious!;)
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:

So he's banned.

Ohh but tugger was so amusing could we not have kept him for entertainment value with the strap line dont' take me seriously i'm a troll!