Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cumming and pissing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whenever I get to the point of ejacualtion I often find I need to piss too, so I kind of have to concentrate on holding the piss in, which ruins the orgasm. I've tried pissing before I'm about to have sex but I still find when I get to the point of orgasm I need to piss again. Is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I quite often need a piss after, but if i ever need one during then the feeling of ejaculation tends to over power it!

The only thing i can say is make sure you have a leak before.
  • Options
    Do you have trouble holding pee in normally?
  • Options
    I dont have trouble holding pee in ever, its just when you need to piss and cum at the same time, you need to concentrate on holding one of them in
  • Options
    maybe because your not drinking enouth water and your piss is too Concentrated
  • Options
    Do you actually need to pee, or do you just feel like you need to pee?
  • Options
    a few girls i've been with always had the same feeling. i've told them to let go but they never would.
  • Options
    a few girls i've been with always had the same feeling. i've told them to let go but they never would.

:lol:

Yeah I think it's a pretty common experience for females. Though it generally doesn't actually mean they drank too much Ribena and need a wee and is more to do with the fact that the glandular area of the vagina that harbours the elusive G-Spot is alongside the bladder and the increased pressure causes that sensation.

Annnyway, likewise it's probably just increased pressure making you feel like you need to take a leak. Make sure you use the toilet before you have sex and you'll be right as rain, though I remember a woman I worked with telling me once about her husband "letting go" inside her and then accusing her of it. Nice story...
  • Options
    Clearing the pipes is good!

i never needed to piss as i was about to cum, only after.

as for girls, i often wondered with one of my ex's if she kept pissing herself during the orgasms she had, but turns out she just had an unusually sensitive G-Spot that made her always squirt...was awesome during oral!
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Do you actually need to pee, or do you just feel like you need to pee?

I actually need to pee
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it's impossible to pee and ejacuate at the same time, even if you wanted to. Something about different pipes, and only one can be "opened" at a time.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it's impossible to pee and ejacuate at the same time, even if you wanted to. Something about different pipes, and only one can be "opened" at a time.

I remember something like that too :yes:
    Go sixth grade health class :yippe:
  • Options

Something on the lines of a two tubes, and a valve. When you're erect, the valve changes so only sperm can get through. So trying to pee when you have an erection is difficult. If not impossible :(

To the OP - I would try peeing immediately before and then trying having sex. Do you get a lot of pressure on your bladder? I can't imagine why this would happen, as different parts of your brain become active when in different modes. In breeding mode, you shouldn't care so much about being hungry / needing a pee, unless someone sits on / squeezes your bladder.