Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Smugness right here.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:hyper: Hehe another smug thread from Talia. Since every one seems to be having relationship troubles, I thought I would go and be all smug. :razz:

Hehe my girlfriend came to visit me last weekend! :D (And yes I am a girl) :rolleyes: OMG She is so gorgeous and totally amazing I am sooo lucky :) It was so romantic, we kissed at the top of a castle, and then spent a night not watching films ahem. But she is just so lovely.

Sorry if I sound very smug but Im just so happy! And Im visiting her family at the end of next week :hyper: Hurray for happiness!

Comments

• Options
    Aw yeah - well done. Some good happy air on this section of the boards. You'll remember these sort of days with your girl friend.

Good luck with the parent thing... :angel:
  • Options
    Good on you! Glad to hear it's going so well... I bet you're a right gorgeous couple :flirt: :thumb:
  • Options
    nice to hear happiness for a change. go you! :) and good luck with meeting her parents
  • Options
    Ah well my mum and step dad know. But not my brother, which was wierd cos he was there..... And not my dad. Getting me to tell people is like pulling teeth. Hehe but me and my two best friends are gonna have a gossip about it tomorrow. They will have a hard job trying to get me to shut up hehe.

She is just the romantic person. She gave me a little diary which she has written in since we agreed to stop seeing other people. Its so nice, because it is a record of every single moment in our relationship. Im going to write in it until we next see each other, and then she is going to do the same. Its so lovely.
  • Options
    Awww, its good to hear some happy news for a chage, glad its going so well. I'm with you Hurray for Happiness! There is just not enough of it these days. Enjoy and have fun. :thumb:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Aww thankyou every one; I am feeling even more elated :hyper:
  • Options
    Bring a camera with you next time so we can all...erm.....'enjoy' the moment too :wave:
  • Options
    i'm going to visit my bf on friday....i haven't seen him since the 3rd and he's taking me shopping - and wants to buy me a ring! Not a serious ring, just a nice one. :) thought i'd share happiness...and we've been together 6 months now!
  • Options
    you guys rubbing it in to the poor single irish man
  • Options
    you guys rubbing it in to the poor single irish man
    irish accents are sexy :flirt:
  • Options
    My boyfriend is visiting me in my hometown for the 1st time on MOnday!! I haven't seen him in nearly a month and he has 'surprise' for me! I am so so excited!
  • Options
    Blairx0 wrote:
    My boyfriend is visiting me in my hometown for the 1st time on MOnday!! I haven't seen him in nearly a month and he has 'surprise' for me! I am so so excited!
    ooh i wonder!!? :chin: my bf aparrantly has a surprise for me too....:confused:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    ooh i wonder!!? :chin: my bf aparrantly has a surprise for me too....:confused:

I honestly have no idea what it is I know it isn't a ring and isn't something I would/will eat.... BUT WHAT i hinted I wanted a Juicy Couture bag but i don't think he would ever buy me a purse since he claims i have to many. But he claims it was expenisive. Oh i should mention my birthday is Tuesday
  • Options
    i'm single. :D

and i mean it, it's good.
  • Options
    i'm single. :D

and i mean it, it's good.

Same here
  • Options
    well it's good most of the time. ;)
  • Options
    I'm single and it ain't good :no:
  • Options
    Being in a relationship is better. :yes: :razz:
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    Being in a relationship is better. :yes: :razz:

in your opinion, yeh.

depends on the relationship and what you make of it and what you make of being single.

both have their upsides and downsides. :yes:
  • Options
    I enjoy both worlds. But at the moment, it's singledom for me :) Everytime I'm in a relationship, I always get fucked over because I'm quite an emotional person so I get hurt easily. I'm just enjoying being single at the moment. Even though I love a good cuddle once in a while!
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    :hyper: Hehe another smug thread from Talia. Since every one seems to be having relationship troubles, I thought I would go and be all smug. :razz:

Hehe my girlfriend came to visit me last weekend! :D (And yes I am a girl) :rolleyes: OMG She is so gorgeous and totally amazing I am sooo lucky :) It was so romantic, we kissed at the top of a castle, and then spent a night not watching films ahem. But she is just so lovely.

Sorry if I sound very smug but Im just so happy! And Im visiting her family at the end of next week :hyper: Hurray for happiness!

Well, talia. I thought with me never having had a relationship, this post would be bloody depressing for me to read. However, I'm happy to hear you're happy! :thumb: The castle thing sounds lovely, and it's nice that you have got someone special that you care about and she cares for you back!
  • Options
    Congrats, Talia, all the best.

Now, someone wish me luck with the Italian I'm still failing to ask out ;)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Sweet :) how long you been going out now? Is it the first time you've met? Or you just always excitied to see her :D. Either way, congrats!
  • Options
    My turn!!

My first year anniversary (my first r/ship) is on the 5th of July. He bought me a ring, and I'm getting the ring I gave him for our 6month engraved. He says he's spending about $100+ on me on Wed, and the ring already cost $95 :O

I can't wait to see what he has organized! Im soo excited! :)
  • Options
    I'm smug to! I have no relationshop issues at all!
  • Options
    yay for all us smug couple types! and i feel sorry for all the singles too cos i was single for 2 years and it sucked. But now.... hehe im so happy!
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    i feel sorry for all the singles

what, why?
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    and i feel sorry for all the singles

Better than being under a bus (or other large object such as an elephant).

Which, incidentally, is where smug people belong.