Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Same old Germans...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Addict wrote:
    I just like to throw in my 2 cents. I don't hide behind fuck all. I don't take it entirely seriously, but don't think I'm trying to wind you up. I do try and make a point. But I do think it's all rather pointless with the people around here, much like internet debating in general.
    Just like we all like to throw our 2 cents in, just because peoples views don't match yours doesn't mean we are hiding behind our computers with our sad little viewpoints.
  • Options
    Just like we all like to throw our 2 cents in, just because peoples views don't match yours doesn't mean we are hiding behind our computers with our sad little viewpoints.

Here man, I just have an issue with the lies and exaggerated truths being used to make those points. It's just bullshit. You'd pounce on me if I came in talking a load of complete shite about some English/Leeds players, no? I haven't really drawn issue with much of what you've said, well because you don't tend to always talk complete brainless shit.
  • Options
    Ah yes, anything that shows your darling charver to be a cheat is a lie.

Perhaps you should have left it at "I didn't see the game".

No obviously I don't really mean it, but the point still stands I'd rather see shit like that happen to cheating bastards than I would honest pros like Boost.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Ah yes, anything that shows your darling charver to be a cheat is a lie.

No, but alot of what you say is.

I can accept criticism of Ronaldo, and believe me there is plenty, but only if it's not based on fantasy events.
  • Options
    As a supporter of England and Germany I was dissapointed with both games, but both england and germany played well. How the fuck did Italy score those two goals though.....seriously?! I really thought this was Germany's tournament.
  • Options
    Well I thought they had a bit more class throughout the match. Germany we're unlucky to lose in this way, but I do think on the balance of play, Italy were the better team.