Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Over-priced Speed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, I was having a chat with one of my regular weed/pill dealers and he offered me 2 grams of Speed for 75 quid, which according to him is "some fucking good base". Now I don't know about everyone else, but I've never paid that much for speed before, so what do you reckon...is it some fucking good bass or is he just trying to mug me off? I've been picking up weed and pills off him for a while now and he's never mugged me off before so I don't know.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why don't you try before you buy?
    thats a joke.. you should be gettin 6 times that amount at the very least
    z01 wrote:
    thats a joke.. you should be gettin 6 times that amount at the very least

My thoughts exactly, but he's never tried mugging me off before...
    Unless it's very pure which is really rare then he is trying to rip you off. Suggest a free sample before you make any hasty decisions.
    if its so good he could just cut it and sell it.. would be a lot easier for him surely?
    Thats crazy money for it... even if it was pretty decent it still isnt worth that much more!
    in holland its about the price of a packet of ciggarettes for a gram of speed, dirty shit though.
    Fuck that, don't be a mug. Its a tenner for an eighth and stuff round here. At most 15quid that equivalent to a fiver for just over a g.

Your getting ripped off big time, even if it was 100% pure I still wouldnt buy it for the simple reason I would not HAVE A CLUE how to dose and end up taking a lot more than I needed.

Your either getting ripped or running quite a high risk of taking too much by mistake.

Most likely the first one.
    how?

The oral dose of speed if pure isnt much more than 50-100mg, so if you had pure and cained it like normal it wouldnt be a pleasant experience.