Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

exhausted and stressed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
title says it all.. the other night i came home from work and honestly once i got in the car started crying.. but i think thats more of a guy at work thing not work its self... ideas to leave work at work and not let it come home with you?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get a job thats not stressfull if it's making you unhappy. It's not worth it. been there done that, wasn't paid enough to stress.
    It depends on personality really. I don't take work home with me, but some people in my office are in tears when they cock things up (which we all do).

If you can't cope with your job then you probably shouldn't be doing it, really. And if you can't cope with a bit of infatuation, you need to stop being 14.
    im 17! im doin a full time job with huge responsibilities for someone of my age and feel like half the time im winging it. i do not know anyone my age doin something remotly like me. they are all at school and there biggest problem is parents not letting them go out on a saturday night. its not the guy at work its the work and thinking about it at home.
    If you feel like that then maybe a change of job is required for a while until the time when you feel you're a bit older/wiser and can cope properly with the responsibilities being given to you? That's no insult on your age/maturity but there's no point in making yourself ill at 17.