Home Anything Goes
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

friday :)

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Rob a bank.
    It'll be closed. :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    icey wrote:
    It'll be closed. :lol:
    Shit! Didn't think of that.

    Wait... comit come internet fraud.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    comit come internet fraud.
    Hmmm....

    Hello, my name is Diego Samarita,
    I am nigeria banker and have need for you to help complete business deal.
    I will deposit £2000 england pounds into your account and then you can transfer the money to my business partner in france. We can no do this ourselfs due to european laws which is why we need your help.
    You only need transfer £10 to my business partner so you can keep the remaining £1990 for your own self.If this sound good to you please pm icey on thesite.org.

    Hoping to hear from you very fastly

    Diego
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Diego eh ? nice name :D
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    Ended up just in the pub, with possibly the best company EVER.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Drank too much wine at my friends house, fortunately her husband drove me home so I didn't have to walk through the woods at 2am. Canoeing today and racing tomorrow :D Really should get out of bed ...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I feel fucking shit.

    To top it off, I've memories of doing the Peter Crocuh style robot dance for a laugh.

    Is suicide really painless?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote:
    Hmmm....

    Hello, my name is Diego Samarita,
    I am nigeria banker and have need for you to help complete business deal.
    I will deposit £2000 england pounds into your account and then you can transfer the money to my business partner in france. We can no do this ourselfs due to european laws which is why we need your help.
    You only need transfer £10 to my business partner so you can keep the remaining £1990 for your own self.If this sound good to you please pm icey on thesite.org.

    Hoping to hear from you very fastly

    Diego

    Please give me this 419ers email addy I need some new baits and this mugu sounds thick as shit.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Makoto wrote:
    Please give me this 419ers email addy I need some new baits and this mugu sounds thick as shit.
    Uh..i made this up myself to sound like one of those emails...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ended up a bit pissed, and scared this morning when we realised just how much we had drunk and managed to get home in one piece.

    Was at a foam party and came home soaked, as well as having a Reef splashed all over me :grump:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I feel fucking shit.

    To top it off, I've memories of doing the Peter Crocuh style robot dance for a laugh.

    Is suicide really painless?

    Haha that seems to be the main craze at the minute. Everyone seemed to be doing the Crouchy :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went out to Fabric last night... was one of the best nights out I have had in a long time! The music was spot on, and the crowd of people there was really good!
    Got home about half 6 in the morning and had to be at work for 9... they sent me home around 11 though because I was a complete wreck! lol
    Ended up spending pretty much all of today in bed!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That sounds fucking great. I want to have a night out.. but I'm stuck here :(
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    I just ot in... effing high. Quite good night ! :D
Sign In or Register to comment.