Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

More Palestinian Civilians killed and injured

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Story

Well, looks like once again the Israeli's have made a good job of getting some civilians.
Palestinian security sources said a rocket fired by an Israeli aircraft took aim at a car, missed its target and struck a house.

Local medical sources and witnesses said 27-year-old Fatima al-Barbarawi was killed and 14 others were injured.

One of her relatives, Zakaria al-Barbarawi, 45, later died of wounds suffered in the attack.

The medical sources said that five children aged 1 to 4 were among the wounded and that of the 13 injured civilians four were in serious condition

:rolleyes: You think they'd learn their lesson... but nope. And they got an intelligence officer too whilst they are at it! Here. Well, 10 points to them.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Both sides are killing each other. It's almost prophetic, we went through this shit and now they are. Both sides are fucking cunts. :impissed:
  • Options
    I saw somewhere that the family on the beach was actually killed by a palestinian mine, dunno if its true.
    Yes turlough, its pathetic, thats the middle east for you, they've waging the same wars for thousands of years and they havent really changed at all in that time.
  • Options
    No, it wasn't true. The Israelis initially tried to pass it off as that, and later even the very man who had made such claims expressed doubts that it was a Palestinian device.

NGOs have examinded the area and concluded that Israeli claims that it hadn't been them but a Palestinian bomb or mine were laughable.

But then what can you expect from the people who consistently reach veredicts of 'not guilty' for soldiers who empty entire magazines into little girls or shoot unarmed protesters in the head from close range?