Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Italian Scandal results tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Teams to be exposed tonight.

Seeing as it's being revealed after Italy's game tonight against the Czechs and after the Stock Market closes, this tells me something big might be happening.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    You reckon? I dunno, as is the norm they may just get a slap on the wrist. But we'll see, you could be right.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    You reckon? I dunno, as is the norm they may just get a slap on the wrist. But we'll see, you could be right.

Hopefully. It'd be funny as fuck seeing Juve or Lazio relgated to Serie B.
  • Options
    Hopefully. It'd be funny as fuck seeing Juve or Lazio relgated to Serie B.

Is Scottish football's resident lunatic Vlad going to get the Tims relegated to Divison Three then?

You won't be laughing when Vlad gets bored and fucks off, and the newly formed Jambos United FC look forward to another exciting derby against Bathgate Thistle :lol:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Is Scottish football's resident lunatic Vlad going to get the Tims relegated to Divison Three then?

You won't be laughing when Vlad gets bored and fucks off, and the newly formed Jambos United FC look forward to another exciting derby against Bathgate Thistle :lol:

Yeah, 'cause he's done exactly the same with his other 2 teams hasn't he?

Jealousy gets you nowhere mate. You're sounding exactly like a Hobo; bitter and twisted. What more does the guy need to do to prove he's genuine? In his first year he splif the OF and made us Scottish Cup winners. That record speaks for it's fucking self.

Now get back and join that other deluded fool from your team who made the comment about the game where we beat you 3-0 "was very tight" :lol:
  • Options
    Jealousy gets you nowhere mate. You're sounding exactly like a Hobo; bitter and twisted. What more does the guy need to do to prove he's genuine? In his first year he splif the OF and made us Scottish Cup winners. That record speaks for it's fucking self.

Not a shred of jealousy really.

Last season won't be repeated, and lets face it - if we hadn't gone unbeaten against the Govan filth all year then there'd be no Champions League Qualifying Round for Hearts at all.

Rangers can't be any worse this year than last, and Celtic will probably be just as strong. You can spit and dive your way through the season all you want, but you'll be found out.

Romanov is a lunatic, simple as. I'm not saying Milne is perfect, but we're still relatively secure and if things work out to plan then we'll be debt free within a couple of years, in a viable new stadium.

We certainly aren't in the habit of "buying" players without being able to actually pay for them, before trying to offer them back instead of forking out the cash. Hardly a positive sign, is it?

It's going to end in tears, mark my words.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Not a shred of jealousy really.

Last season won't be repeated, and lets face it - if we hadn't gone unbeaten against the Govan filth all year then there'd be no Champions League Qualifying Round for Hearts at all.

Rangers can't be any worse this year than last, and Celtic will probably be just as strong. You can spit and dive your way through the season all you want, but you'll be found out.

Romanov is a lunatic, simple as. I'm not saying Milne is perfect, but we're still relatively secure and if things work out to plan then we'll be debt free within a couple of years, in a viable new stadium.

We certainly aren't in the habit of "buying" players without being able to actually pay for them, before trying to offer them back instead of forking out the cash. Hardly a positive sign, is it?

It's going to end in tears, mark my words.

The whole Beslija thing is a farce, I'll give you that. As for not being able to pay for the players, what are you on about? :confused:

It's only been Beslija and it's 'cause the guy is gash. And in a few years when we have a stadium to rival Castle Greyskull and Ceptic park, we'll be the ones laughing. Fucking council though, and that stupid fucking nursery are the ones delaying that, it's got fuck all to do with Romanov.

He conducts business rather...uniquely, yes. But he's got the job done. All we can do from now on is strengthen, I'd expect to see a 3 or 4 quality signings after the World Cup. This season is not a one off, it's Phase 2 of the Revolution. Get used to it mate, Romanov is here to stay. The GFA obviously think so, that's why their busy changing the rules so that he can't speak badly of the cunts.
  • Options
  • Options
    Loads of cheap players for sale!!
    Awesome!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Well thats a shocker
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Well thats a shocker

I'm quite disappointed tbh. The first BBC article made it seem as if the relegation, point docking etc. was happening tonight :(
  • Options
    The first BBC article made it seem as if the relegation, point docking etc. was happening tonight :(

Sadistic fucker :razz:

Would be pretty mental if they all got relegated/kicked out of Europe or whatever though. Imagine if Italy won the World Cup the same weekend half their top clubs got relegated to Serie T or whatever :lol:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Sadistic fucker :razz:

Would be pretty mental if they all got relegated/kicked out of Europe or whatever though. Imagine if Italy won the World Cup the same weekend half their top clubs got relegated to Serie T or whatever :lol:

Aye well, I am a Jambo :razz:

I read somewhere that Juve could get relegated to Serie C, cannae mind where it was though or I'd post the link. That would be brilliant.

I wish folk would look into that type of shit up here, the amount times every team in the SPL have been shafted at OF matches is unreal. If it can happen in Italy, why not here?
  • Options
    Even if they do get relegated, they will be straight back.

Fiorentina were relegated for financial irregularities- it didn't take them very long to return.

The only shock about this is that someone in Italy has had the balls to attack Juve. It's unheard of.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Even if they do get relegated, they will be straight back.

Not the point as far as I'm concerned, just seeing them get relegated would be highly amusing.
  • Options
    I don't know if it is going to happen but there was talk that for at least one of the clubs the relegation could be as much as 3 divisions.

Let's see them crawl out of that one :D
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    I don't know if it is going to happen but there was talk that for at least one of the clubs the relegation could be as much as 3 divisions.

Let's see them crawl out of that one :D

It's Juve who have had the most serious allegations thrown at them as far as I know. I doubt anyone in Italy would have the balls to relegate them to Serie C though.

Fiorentina were relegated to Serie C due to bankruptcy. They were promoted every season after that, and are now in the champions league, albeit with these allegations hanging over them. I remember hearing about one of their star players, can't remember his name now, who took a 90% pay cut to remain with them and play them out of the mess. Florence boy through and through.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    It's Juve who have had the most serious allegations thrown at them as far as I know. I doubt anyone in Italy would have the balls to relegate them to Serie C though.

Fiorentina were relegated to Serie C due to bankruptcy. They were promoted every season after that, and are now in the champions league, albeit with these allegations hanging over them. I remember hearing about one of their star players, can't remember his name now, who took a 90% pay cut to remain with them and play them out of the mess. Florence boy through and through.

Quite!

Juve are the main culprits it seems.
    Serie C at least I think mate, there was even talk of a 3 division drop.
    I used to watch Fiorentina with a passion when Batistuta and Costa played for them.
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Quite!

Juve are the main culprits it seems.
    Serie C at least I think mate, there was even talk of a 3 division drop.
    I used to watch Fiorentina with a passion when Batistuta and Costa played for them.

Yea I remember the days of Nuno Gomes and Rui Costa. Quite a team. I also remember the time Roy Keane gifted Batistuta a goal when we played them in the champions league. Stevie G - Henry style.

Oh and it was their captain di Livio who stayed with them when they were relegated. It was to the fourth division (Serie C2), so maybe that's where Juve are headed, if you believe what you hear.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:

Oh and it was their captain di Livio who stayed with them when they were relegated. It was to the fourth division (Serie C2), so maybe that's where Juve are headed, if you believe what you hear.

Ah yeah, Di Livio, probably my favourite Italian player ever!!

So what would happen to the Champions League places if those teams went down?
  • Options
    Juve Sports Director seriously injured

Am I the only one that finds this highly suspicious?
  • Options
    A vist from La Cosa Nostra? :chin:
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    A vist from La Cosa Nostra? :chin:
    It's quite possible. I fail to understand how he can just "fall" from a scond story window. IMO, he was either pushed, or he jumped.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Juve Sports Director seriously injured

Am I the only one that finds this highly suspicious?
    Very suspect.
  • Options
    Im sorry .. but how do you just fall out of a window? Pretty clear to me that its foul play.
  • Options
    Maybe he gave someone a foot massage...
  • Options
    Or perhaps it was just an instance of diving too many...

sorry I'll stop now.
  • Options
    As his wife has said that he was depressed, it's probably best that you do ;)