Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Keeping hair back

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please tell me somebody knows how to keep hair back. I always wear my hair tied back and I have these ugly bangs, who knows why I got them in the first place That hideous slanted across the face things. But now I sit there with 10,000 clips in my hair just tring to keep it back. Are there any latest and greatest hair pieces that can help me out with this?

Comments

• Options
    yeh i just use an ordinary plain black small hairband and tie it back when it annoys me - which is most of the time cos its so damn long! lol (but i love it). I dunno about latest fashion, and different things, but a plain hairband does the trick for me.
  • Options
    Thats what I do, but the bangs aren't long enough to go back, hence all the clips.
  • Options
    My sister has a stupid fringe/bangs which she brushes upwards and then twists a bit and clips it to the top of her head. I've found a teeny tiny photo of it if that helps.
  • Options
    ^^ Cute alternative, and a lot of people seem to be doing that nowadays.
  • Options
    Also known as the Essex Facelift, something I call her at every possible opportunity.
  • Options
    Also known as the Essex Facelift, something I call her at every possible opportunity.

Well I was going to say thanks, that looks like a good easy idea until that :p
  • Options
    Nobody where you live will know what that means. I tease my sister about everything going, don't take it too seriously, she certainly doesn't!

Try it though.
  • Options
    I grew my fringe out last year and so have long fringey bit past my chin - I do that twist and clip thing but backcomb it so it looks like a quiff. :thumb:
  • Options
    I grew my fringe out last year and so have long fringey bit past my chin - I do that twist and clip thing but backcomb it so it looks like a quiff. :thumb:

Like a vagina fart?
  • Options
    I'm sorry!?:confused:
  • Options
    A vagina fart, like when your having sex and an air bubble gets trapped between the two of you and it makes a noise kind of like a butt fart but it came from the vacinity of your vagina.
    so it looks like a quiff.

Why would you want your hair associated with with a vagina fart? What would it even look like *scared*
  • Options
    A quiff is a hairstyle associated with Elvis Presley. Like This
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Why would you want your hair associated with with a vagina fart? What would it even look like *scared*

LMAO. Not a queef, a quiff! :lol:

POST OF THE WEEK.
  • Options
    A quiff is a hairstyle associated with Elvis Presley. Like This

Oh lord. Quif/queef... if a vagina fart had a look, that would be it.

I think I'll just stick to KHSS sisters look. But thanks. :)
  • Options
    Have you tried it yet?
  • Options
    No, still at work and I just can't get a moment to myself in the bathroom :p
    Damn girls and their peeing.