Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thread subscriptions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I keep getting randomly subscribed to threads. I dont' want to be subscribed to any. I kept noticing the check mark next to certian threads and finally found out what that was. I've never subscribed to one, yet it turns out I have a whole list of them that I am. Is this happening to anybody else?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    First step is to check in your User CP. Go to Edit Options. Under the Messages & Notification tabs, check what your Default Thread Subscription Mode is. Switch it to "Don't subscribe" if it isn't on that already.

You can, of course, change your subscription settings for any thread. When replying to any thread, scroll down past the "Submit Reply" and "Preview Post" options, and under thread subscription, it should say what the default setting is. ;)
  • Options
    Its defaulted at unsubscribe... If I'm the only one I must just be accidently clicking the option, cuz its not on every thread, just random ones here and there.
    Thanks SG:thumb: