Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Does anyone else...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jenni30 wrote:
    I am 16 and really want to be in a relationship and thats getting me down. I think im one of those people who is better when thyre with someone. But sometimes i think about what an idiot i am for being down about being single and to enjoy it ........... i think im just a bit confused tbh lol

Why exactly do you want to be in a relationship though? Surely you'd rather go out and have fun with your friends...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends on your friends Sofie. I would love been single if i had a bunch of friends who go out partying, but mine dont, one has a girlfriend and he sticks with her, the others do stuff like playing snooker or cinema but not much party stuff. And the rest of my friends are never around here at the weekends or are girls who want to go out with girls to meet men, not go out with men who get in the way.

I dont know about Jenni30, but 16, isnt always that great for going out having fun, not when you get ID'd anway.