Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lacking a crush

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I fancy someone, but not desperately. Bit irked at him for cancelling out on me, but he is in a band after all. Ha.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I fancy most girls, as usual. But of the 3 mainest, one is a bitch (the only good thing about her is her looks), the other stopped talking to me months ago for some unknown reason, and the third is out of the question for other reasons.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I fancy someone, but not desperately.

Same here
  • Options
    I do but he's unofficially getting to know someone I know at the mo, although being incredibly flirty with me.

I need to meet someone. And quick.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I need to meet someone. And quick.

Why?
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Why?
    Because, the best way to stop thinking about someone you can't have, is to start thinking about someone you can have.;)
  • Options
    I kinda do but luckily its not a strong one. she has a bf and I dont want to see it happen so im just staying away and hoping for the best
  • Options
    Because, the best way to stop thinking about someone you can't have, is to start thinking about someone you can have.;)

Rebound you mean?
    I kinda do but luckily its not a strong one. she has a bf and I dont want to see it happen so im just staying away and hoping for the best

You're like me - just change the words 'she has a boyfriend' to 'he has a girlfriend'...
  • Options
    If anyone in the Newcastle area needs a crush I met a reet dreamboat last night - sings in a band that's by all accounts about to be signed, fucking gorgeous and doesn't know it (yet), great craic, no kids, own hair and teeth, good drugs (optional).

Phwoar. If I was single, I'd hit that ;)

I've been meeting loads of really sound blokes recently, sod's law since I can't morally put my grubby mits all over them...
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Rebound you mean?
    No, it's got to actually be someone you're really into, otherwise it doesn't work properly. I assume that's what she wanted, rather than just a guy who she thinks is hot.