Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how many times is too many times?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Imagine yourself.
naked.
in bed.
lying next to; or on top of the girl you've been seeing for the last week. You haven't had sex yet...but know....KNOW, that it is just about to happen.
She, looks up at you; and you down at her, and she asks, "So, just to be safe. I trust you, but how many women have you slept with?" (Now, of course, this answer is different w. everyone...but you decide, what the fuck, and tell her the truth)
"7" you say.
She smiles..."and you?" you ask
"you'd be the 23rd."
UUHHHH OHHHH FUCK!
The situation goes immediately limp.
Guys, when is the line drawn?
How many is too many?
What's the magic number?
Am i gay?
Lemme know.
peace.

if you're not wasted, the day is

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

No more than 20. She will think that you sleep around. Tell her between 10 and 15, and everything will be cool.
    Is there shame in a woman having slept with more people than their partner?<P class="body">I can relate to JK1207 here though.
    Girls that have slept around can be pretty intimidating. Or is this just a soft male ego at work????
    Stop worrying - you can never win!<P class="body">Say a low number, and you are a sad git who can't get laid. Say a high number and you are a sad git who is just sleeping around!<P class="body">Everyone wants to be experienced, but you are only supposed to get experience with one partner?? Do not make me laugh! A guy who had only one partner is scary to me: he probably wants another bed that he can regularly use to get off!<P class="body">The real question is not whether you had many partners, or more/less than your intended lay of the night, but whether you were sensible about it.<P class="body">Sensible meaning safe, and considerate for the other (there are two in bed who want to have a good time, remember that guys).<P class="body">And the best way to show that is to be clean, tender (easy for the girl, more of an effort for you guys) and volunteering to have safe sex right from the start. No better, insist, even if the other one is not.<P class="body">In fact, if the other is not, you may want to leap out of bed or just have a wank!<P class="body">Asking about these things never yields the honest answer, see the suggestion above. And asking about previous safe-sex or otherwise is certainly not going to be useful: if I had a pound for every guy who insisted that they never had unprotected sex in their live, but wanted to confirm our spiritual bond by going for the real thing ("to make it better for you, love"), I would own my own mansion instead of sharing a crap flat!
    Hey guys look
    when i was 17 i had slept with around 10 guys already i would be honest and just say well I can make this time extra special and then hump her like mad ok
    Yes, thats the way to go. If you really like her, and see it going somewhere (i.e. long term thing), then you just say "I've only slept with the people that I loved". Ta-da! All hugs and smiles and (hopefully!) shags.
    Tell her the truth and all u gotta do is shag, hump, rub her, let her rub u and shag her again! easy when u no how!

seeya beth
    Im 20, without bein big headed im quite good lookin and could always et shags but alwas turned them down. It doesnt make me sad or inexperinced cus ive had enough experiince with my ex girlf who is the only one ive slept with. I hope my next girlf appreciated that cus the girls that go round shaggin are sad, obviously got somethin m issin in their lived if thats what you have to do!
    My rule of thumb is only ever admit to 2.5 per year since you started shagging. That doesn't appear too greedy. Blade's only other tip is either round up OR round down to a whole number. If you admit to x.5 partners, you leave yourself open to the charge of dwarf fetishism.
    well even though its a lot , u did ask her and she answered u , wiv the truth , also i dont think it should matter cuz if u really like does it matter.