Home Health & Wellbeing
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Girls: Bellies on display

13»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sophia wrote:
    b) I'd have almost certainly been burned for being a witch.

    Ha, me too. In fact, I know I would've. But hopefully not before I'd made all the women in the town barren, blighted all the crops and turned a few men into toads. Mua ha ha.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered
    as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paint
    brush..." - Dawn French

    :lol:

    So true.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote:
    Aye, I often wonder how much the whole "carrying on your lineage/wanting a fertile woman" is true, or at least how much it comes into play these days. Maybe more subconsciously than consciously... as consciously I think it's only natural to want to have a bit of arm candy. Especially when we're younger (and invariably dickheads) :lol:
    Yeah, explains why loads of guys want an endless line of sexy girls until they're about 30, then want to marry a 'nice girl'. :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And then they wonder where all the nice girls have gone...

    The best most can hope for is a born again virgin. I'm pencilling in my conversion for around the 30 mark. Seems prudent :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww Jesus Christ, don't get me started on them. What the fuck is all that about?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sophia wrote:
    b) I'd have almost certainly been burned for being a witch.
    me too - because i have red hair and i'm left handed
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote:
    me too - because i have red hair and i'm left handed


    Freak!! :razz: :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Freak!! :razz: :D
    you say it like its a bad thing....commaner! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote:
    Ha, me too. In fact, I know I would've. But hopefully not before I'd made all the women in the town barren, blighted all the crops and turned a few men into toads. Mua ha ha.
    hehe. count me in, although I think theyd have thrown me in the pond to see if i floated tbh.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    people should wear what they want. if they like it, who cares wat other people think. if you dont like looking at it look in the other direction. i admire bigger people who have the confidence to go out like that. if they're happy then why change anything?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like to show my stomach it's nice to get a breeze there on hot days but l don't flaunt it. I generally just show the bottom half so you can just see the bottom of my belly stud which is normally a dangly one so i only really show the dangly bit off. i dont like it when girls where the crop tops that just cover their boobs and show everything below that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ew i just hate it when people with large bellies or legs wear skimpy clothes. cover up!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote:
    I definitely admire people with the body confidence to bare anything even if it looks questionable (to put it nicely); but I do wonder where they're buying their mirrors from... :chin:

    Lol, I agree.

    I personally think it looks nice with certain people .. but even if you do have a nice tummy, there are other factors to consider. I saw a really healthy woman with a nice 6 pack baring her midriff .. but it looked wrong cuz she was like 100 years old with wrinkles all around the face. Not cool. :no:

    I think the whole midriff baring thing is best for the beach .. :sour:
Sign In or Register to comment.