Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sigh...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    me 2, im afraid i dont have any advice just *HUGS* hope ur ok.x
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    Hmm, I don't know. I don't personally believe in hypnosis.

I'm really starting to consider coming off the pills. I don't think they are working. At this point I feel like I did before I started taking them. Well, maybe a bit better than then. I'm not sure. :chin:
    how long have you been on them? I think a lot of them take a while to have any effect.
  • Options
    Over three months. They did seem to work but now it feels like they've worn off. I was recomended to take them for six months, though.

The weird thing is I've skipped them over the last four days and I do feel better...
  • Options
    well sometimes they do make people feel worse. Thats not unheard of, although its not the usual effect obviously.
    Im glad youre starting to feel better. I hope it stays that way for you :)
  • Options
    Ugh. Had a good three or four days now I'm starting to feel down again... :(
  • Options
    do you feel thats normal for you? A good few days, followed by a bad few days, followed by good few days again?
    Is that how it usually goes?
  • Options
    Yeah, sort of. The time varies but usually I get brief periods of good days and then a few bads days. The bad days used to last longer than the good days but lately they seem to last about the same.

The time really varies though. Because sometimes I get stuck in a bad mood for weeks.
  • Options
    it sounds like it really worries you in a way. Like you think maybe you should feel happy all the time? Is that right?
    do you find that you cant properly appreciate the good times because youre worried about the lows you get afterwards.
    Im not saying this is you, but some people are very consistent in their moods, and other people have highs and lows, such as you describe.
    Obviously im not in your shoes so I dont know how it feels for you, and these bad times sound like theyre worrying you, and I know those feelings are very real.
    Do you think it could possibly be just part of your personality and the way your body works, or do you feel this isnt really you, and you shouldnt be feeling like that?
  • Options
    Sometimes you dont realise the tablets are helping you.
  • Options
    I know I shouldn't think that I should be happy all the time but it doesn't take much to depress me. Things seem to effect me more than they should.

I get the same thought whenever I'm feeling good: "It won't last" and it never does.

I'm not sure if it is a part of my personality. I'm definately more sensitive than most and I do seem to think about things a bit too much. I'm not really sure to be honest.