Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Funny Test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Check where you fall in the 3 variable funny test
the Ham
(47% dark, 46% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Take the test Here

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That shit wouldn't give me result unless I sign up and give my email address, postcode and city... so... no way...
    That shit wouldn't give me result unless I sign up and give my email address, postcode and city... so... no way...

Only took me a minute. I also live in russia, and you can contact me at me@me.com ;)
    Sidtec wrote:
    Check where you fall in the 3 variable funny test
    the Ham
    (47% dark, 46% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)
    your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Me too...didn't need to give my email address either? :confused:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

Most of that test was unamusing and shit, and I didn't really like ANY of the "do you like any of these things/films" bits.