Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Advice Please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi this is my first post and my story is quite long so please bear with me.... ok here goes.

There is a girl who i work with who i like quite alot and i think she likes me alot too but, i am quite shy and can't think of an appropriate way to talk to her about it.

It started a good few months ago when she started making excuses as to why she did not want to go back to the office and have lunch with the others. She would always ask what i was up to and ask if i wanted to stay and have lunch with her.

There is a lot of flirting and eye contact between us. She is always teasing me and gently taking the mickey if i do something silly. She also likes to prove that she is better than me at stuff or that she works harder.

She seems quite shy and private yet she always tells me alot about herself things she likes etc, and about people who i never expect to meet like friends and family. I know she does not tell our colleagues some of the things that she tells me.

I have never properly asked her out, but the other week she mentioned that she had never been to a gallery, so i said i'd take her if she liked, and she said yes! However the otherday i asked her if she'd still like to go and she said she was not sure if art was her thing. After that she spent the rest of the day teasing and flirting.

Yesterday i was sitting opposite her for a while and noticed that she kept looking at me and smiling.

I am quite confused, any advice would be great

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well it seems pretty clear that she likes you. Good sign that she said yes to going out with you. If arts not her thing then maybe ask what she would like to do and take it from there.

Good luck with it.
    Maybe the art gallery comment was just the first thing that came to her head, as a hint for you :)

Definately ask her if she wants to go somewhere else and good luck, as it def. sounds like she likes you :)
    Did it go something like

you - "i went to such and such art gallery...."
    her "i have never been to a gallery"

if so i think that she wants you to take her out, just that art isnt what interests her. Ask her what does interest her.

Its pretty clear that she likes you so in my opinion you should bite the bullet and go for it, what have you to loose?