Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Twin Peaks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
just finished this series on DVD, wonderful, loved every second.

My only gripe is that it doesnt look like the second series will be released on DVD, apparently it wont bring in enough cash whereas putting out something like Seinfeld would :rolleyes:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh yeah. This is one of my all-time biggest grudges ever. I can't believe they can just leave it on a cliffhanger like that. You can't even seem to get illegal copies on the web or anything.

Oh, and David Lynch is a God.
    your statement regarding the availability of the second series through tecnological services is innnaccurate, thats all i'm saying ;)
    I loved Twin Peaks. Watched it when it was on tv when I was 9. Bob is the scariest man ever!! I am still as scared of him now as I was when I was 9.

It is a bit crap that there don't seem to be any plans to bring out the rest of the episodes. I read it's somethng to do with people arguing over the rights or something like that. It's been going on for years.

You can get your hands on the episodes on video. People are usually selling them on ebay.