Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

britney and kevin have split

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nothing. But if I had a baby, and was pregnant with another one, and my husband sat round getting stoned all day and didn't help me to take care of the baby, then I imagine I'd be extremely unimpressed. I've no idea whether that's what was going on here, I'm just saying that I can see how smoking weed might cause a problem big enough to end a marriage over.
    It wasn't aimed at anyone specific but fair points there. She should get stoned with him I say and if he's gona be lazy don't let him spend your muller!
    All the reports I've seen are somewhat speculative still at this stage.
    A girl at work broke up with her boyfriend... :shocking:
    VinylVicky wrote:
    It wasn't aimed at anyone specific but fair points there. She should get stoned with him I say and if he's gona be lazy don't let him spend your muller!

If she wasnt a anti-drugs person she probably would have got stoned with him, but its not exactly smart to do it while your pregnant...unless your as retarded as you want your baby to end up.
    subject13 wrote:
    If she wasnt a anti-drugs person she probably would have got stoned with him, but its not exactly smart to do it while your pregnant...unless your as retarded as you want your baby to end up.
    more retarded to marry someone who takes drugs if u ask me
    Oh no... why, oh why did they split up... this is so sad... I am depressed now...
    my_name wrote:
    A girl at work broke up with her boyfriend... :shocking:

:lol:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    JESUS WHY THREE PAGES?

Do some of you actually give a fuck? WHY?!

God, who cares.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    JESUS WHY THREE PAGES?

Do some of you actually give a fuck? WHY?!

God, who cares.
    And more to the point it is all just rumour. No-one has even given a link to a website that can state the split as a fact because as of yet it is merely speculation.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    And more to the point it is all just rumour. No-one has even given a link to a website that can state the split as a fact because as of yet it is merely speculation.
    :lol: Even better. So britney may have split with someone I didn't even know who he is or she was with him.

Ah well. Lemmy hasn't split up with anyone latley, but he does have kids. :thumb:
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    :lol: Even better. So britney may have split with someone I didn't even know who he is or she was with him.

Ah well. Lemmy hasn't split up with anyone latley, but he does have kids. :thumb:
    Could you imagine lemmy and britney? The most mismatched celebrity couple. Toxic Britney marries Wartmeister Lemmy. Imagine the children :| Warty as fuck.
    I've got beer farts everyone!!
    GoodFella wrote:
    I've got beer farts everyone!!

Good news :thumb:
    Nothing. But if I had a baby, and was pregnant with another one, and my husband sat round getting stoned all day and didn't help me to take care of the baby, then I imagine I'd be extremely unimpressed. I've no idea whether that's what was going on here, I'm just saying that I can see how smoking weed might cause a problem big enough to end a marriage over.

she came home and found him smoking it apparantly, doesnt mean he goes around smoking it all day

and if he did and shes only finding out about it now, its unlikely thats hes doing it all the time and/or in front of the child
    i find it really funny that there are so many people who have posted on here sayin they dont care, if you dont care why look at the thread? :lol:
    i find it really funny that there are so many people who have posted on here sayin they dont care, if you dont care why look at the thread? :lol:

To pass time. You'll find that most people will click on threads and post in them whether they care or not.
    Oh dear. If all this is true then she is officially the stupidest bitch ever. Is she definitely pregnant again?

If her waster of a husband doesn't suck her dry then you just know her kids will; however, I am harbouring hope that she has a girl this time so the future generation can have a shining talent just like mommy's.

Because I don't want my post to be entirely negative, I will say that her son is a bone fide cutie. All rolly polly and rosy-cheeked like babies should be :heart:

britneyprestonlogo.jpg
    I hope they just get on with, they havent had much good publicity. Even from the beginning they were fighting. After Justin she has really messed up.

Did they even sign a pre nupt?
    my_name wrote:
    To pass time. You'll find that most people will click on threads and post in them whether they care or not.
    Exactally!

Have a picture!
    usn_vf-51_f-14a_intercepts_tu-95.jpg
    beautiful
    beautiful
    Ta. Have another then.
    tornado4_small.jpg
    your so kind
    your so kind
    Not at all. They even come in bigger sizes.
    tu-95-bear-g_DNSN9400068.JPG