Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Not feeling well...

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
I haven't even had breakfast and my stomach feels a mess... Like I could throw up any minute. :( I doubt anyone is here, but just in case, any advice?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you have any ginger biscuits have one of those, that'll settle your stomach.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Thanks for the reply. Though I have pretty much nothing other than cereal... which isn't good.
    it could just be hunger? if not, try throwing up - you'll probably feel better after
    It's not just hunger because I tried eating something and it was worse... As for throwing up, I may not be emetophobic but it's not an idea I like in any case. I'll let it for a little more I guess and see. Thanks.
    Eat something. This means that if you do throw up, you won't just be bringing up bile.
    I did do something (don't ask what! :p) and I feel a bit better now. Thanks for the replies people. :)
    I did do something (don't ask what! :p) and I feel a bit better now. Thanks for the replies people. :)
    you probably needed a good crap :p
    just ride it out, if you're going to be sick you'll be sick. at least it'll get whatever's making you feel ill out of your system.
    I feel nauesous (sp?) most mornings, have done for years. Just let it be, usually passes by the time I get to work
    Ballerina wrote:
    you probably needed a good crap :p
    :angel:

...:yes: :blush:
    Char_Baby wrote:
    I feel nauesous (sp?) most mornings, have done for years. Just let it be, usually passes by the time I get to work
    Well I need breakfast before leaving home, so I hope that doesn't happen to me...
    I always have breakfast though, if anything that settles it.

If i get it during the day, usually it means a migraines coming on, but my doctor gave me some anti sickness pills (Domperidone) to take in conjunction with the migraine pills, but im sure if it bothers you that much that can sort you out with something similar