Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Great Outdoors

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Experiences with sex out of doors, anyone? Any interesting or embarrassing stories?
Does anyone ~really~ get their kicks from being outside? Anyone hate it?

Personally, I think it can be fun. Only when it's dark and/or deserted and there is no chance at all of being found. I don't think I'd like that so much!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    only in a car, don't think that counts.
    I suppose it could be fun in the right place with the right people, but I'd be uncomfortable with it personally.
    Maybe not so much sex then, as general sexual activities?
    IWishIWas wrote:
    Any interesting or embarrassing stories?
    Nettles are painful, and grass is quite a lot more spikey than you might think :p
    Nettles are painful, and grass is quite a lot more spikey than you might think :p

a muddy (well, did not realise at the time) field is really not a good idea too!!!
    IWishIWas wrote:
    Maybe not so much sex then, as general sexual activities?
    You mean a girl wanking off a guy on the beach? I don't know. You'd probably be washing the sand off it for days.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You mean a girl wanking off a guy on the beach? I don't know. You'd probably be washing the sand off it for days.

so I was told, apparantly sand is quite abbrasive if you get it in thw wrong places while a guy and girl are at it :lol:

now that's got to hurt
    Replicant wrote:
    so I was told, apparantly sand is quite abbrasive if you get it in the wrong places while a guy and girl are at it :lol:

now that's got to hurt
    It's sensitive at the best of times, so the idea of getting sand on the he... aargh!
    the great outdoors really turns me on - I love the thought of it - and the risk of getting caught!

i live on the coast and ive always wanted to do it on the cliffs nr my house!! (theyre secluded) with the lovely view!! perfect setting - tho cud be a bit cold actually!

xxx
    In the woods, with a girl mate that i wasnt in a relationship with, she got drunk and starting using her hands whil ei was driving her home, so i had to park up and we went for a nighttime strole in to the trees and ended up against one. not planned, not comfortable either coz it was cold!

Stay in bed!
    subject13 wrote:
    In the woods, with a girl mate that i wasnt in a relationship with, she got drunk and starting using her hands whil ei was driving her home, so i had to park up and we went for a nighttime strole in to the trees and ended up against one. not planned, not comfortable either coz it was cold!
    I have never understood why any woman would want a guy to bonk her, whilst her back is pressed against a tree. I've seen it in one or two films a few years ago, and still don't see what the fascination is.
    Bruises, slivers, rashes and mosquito bites, sex outdoors sucks.
    Beach, park, bench, canal footpath. Actually, I don't remember the beach, I remember us talking about it. Think we did it... don't remember. Don't care, actually. :)
    Beach, park, bench, canal footpath. Actually, I don't remember the beach, I remember us talking about it. Think we did it... don't remember. Don't care, actually. :)

Your name isnt Chris is it? lol sounds like a mate of mine.
    IWishIWas wrote:
    Experiences with sex out of doors, anyone? Any interesting or embarrassing stories?
    Does anyone ~really~ get their kicks from being outside? Anyone hate it?

Personally, I think it can be fun. Only when it's dark and/or deserted and there is no chance at all of being found. I don't think I'd like that so much!

Got two kinda embarassing stories...

1) We went for a little bit of a walk outside the pub to try and sober up a bit. Ended up leaning against the pub wall for about 30 minutes before deciding we should move somewhere more secluded. We got into a park and eventually found a bench. The next day she had bruises all the way down her back from the shape of the bench, and I had bruises on my knees. Although, the most embarrassing part would have to be the fact we apparently got caught on security camera.

2) Parked up in a nature area at night, thinking we'd have some time to ourselves been as there was no other cars around. The back of my car steamed up so much we couldn't see outside to make sure no-one was around. Saw some headlights behind us (through the misted window) so looked in my side mirrors to see what it was... ended up being told to stop what we were doing and move on, by the council :(
    Done it in the primary school playground once... at night hehe. It was cold and a little uncomfortable, but I could hoist my legs up really well on the bars
    Nope. No embarrassing stories! Don't mind the outdoors, but it HAS to be secluded. I don't like the feeling of potentially getting caught at it tbh. Prefer a nice warm bed, with central heating, a wooly carpet and 4 walls lol.
    Umm.

Beach (and yeah, sand does hurt if you get it in the wrong places. Wroooong.)
    Underground car park
    Park bench
    (Muddy) secluded footpath

I'm not saying getting jiggy outdoors is my favourite, but sometimes the (drunken) mood overtakes me!
    in a carpack, where we thought we were well hidden which then resulted in a asian man coming and shoutin "what are you doing? come out from there" :lol: so yeah it turned out to be quite embarrasing
    Done it in the primary school playground once... at night hehe. It was cold and a little uncomfortable, but I could hoist my legs up really well on the bars

not while you were still attending primary school, i hope
    heh its lots of fun outside

done it in loads of places outside, some more risky than others but thats half the fun :angel:
    Field, got grass stains on my white top! Also, in a wood type thing, and that was awful, i was really drunk and lost my shoes (did find them eventually!) and managed to tear the top of one! :confused:
    I've had sex behind a club and on a building site in Ayia Napa. I enjoyed both but its definately better abroad, not as cold.
    Risky sex is great! It creates the most memories and you can always look back and laugh at the time you nearly got caught or the time you got a twig stuck in your leg or something
    Blah wrote:

hehe, no need to worry about that ;)

it was all legal (well, apart from the fornicating in a public place part ;))
    Blah wrote:

:lol:

Sex outdoors is the best... my fondest memory is being off my face on tomatoes in a kid's playpark at 6am. I'll never look at a baby swing the same way again. Does this make me a bad person? ;)
    I live in a really quiet village....so after midnight the streets are deserted.....woods, playpark, garden fences, the lot. lol.
    We've even done it around my girlfriends area and she lives in the middle of the town. lol. so....yeah i guess you could say we like it :)
    Sex outside is great fun, the best place I've had al fresco sex is in a cave in the Lake District.

Having a house in the middle of nowhere is fun too, cuddling in the garden in the July sun is so nice.
    only outside sex ive had was car sex(in out and on it) when we were out in the middle of nowhere...and garden sex.
    would like to try more, i quite like it :naughty:
    Having sex in a tent is a whole lotta fun, esp when you know ppl are sleeping next to you.
    Embarrasing tho when my friend yelled at us to shut up as she was sleeping in the tent next to us. You seem to forget that tents let out ALL sound..lol
    v v fun tho, even though its not technically outdoors, i like it because you can have "proper sex" (ie not up a tree) and still cuddle each other to sleep after :)