Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Shrooms+_____=?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, I was just wondering if anyone had any experiance with mixing shrooms with anything else? I've never even had them with alcohol because I wanted my undivided attention to be focused on my shroom experiance. But now people are saying that it is better high or drunk. I've also heard that you should smoke a bit if it gets outta control to help you calm down...but like I said, I've heard the oppsite as well! And dammit, does orange juice really enhance your trip or not? I've had it with/without, but it was always different amounts, so it was difficult to say for sure...

Feedback of any kind would be ace, my friends...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have been very drunk then taken shrooms before... but as you come up the drunkeness just fades out... by the time your fully up you never even knew you were drunk...

Shrooms and weed is ok, but it tends to mong me out a bit and can make the trip a bit cloudy. Its nice to have a smoke on the come down though.

Shrooms and ecstasy is really nice... I have only done it once. I took a pill a little while after I peeked on the shrooms. Came up on it and the euphoria was really intence. Was very nice!
    Ahh, the old orange juice with trips thing, I havent heard that one in a long while. Orange juice or vitamin C will have NO EFFECT on mushrooms or LSD.
    For all your shroomy needs:The shroomery

Great site, the first couple of threads are about the effects various things have on the strength of a trip.
    I've taken shrooms,alcohol,smoke,coke,E's and speed in one day before and all I can say is that it was very messy! :D
    i had ket on mushrooms, it just straightened me out. Lol no it didnt but it was a very strange experience!