Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

desperate housewives

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone know who the housewife is at the end of this series that's preganant? i know one of them is! maybe gaby...?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    anyone know who the housewife is at the end of this series that's preganant? i know one of them is! maybe gaby...?

What season are you on? There was a pregnancy, but that was long ago, unless there is another one, I havn't seen it in a month or so.
    season 2
    That question didn't help since there were none in the first season :p

So I'm just assuming there is only one pregnancy. Just wait till next week and find out or something ;)

It ends up not being all that interesting anyways, though they do get a few episodes out of the situation.
    Woah, the original poster's name confused me there. I thought there were 10 pages or something... must be a blonde moment :razz:

Topic? I got nuthin', DH is a bit turd.
    dunno if you've realsied but the storylines are getting crapper and crapper....but saying that, i am hooked with the gaby/carlos/stripper baby thing...
    I don't really watch it but one of them was holding a baby last night if that helps.
    Yeah, I used to watch it stopped. Soprano's are on at the same time, and theres really no compitetion. :p

Whats the stripper baby thing though?
    my_name wrote:
    Yeah, I used to watch it stopped. Soprano's are on at the same time, and theres really no compitetion. :p

Whats the stripper baby thing though?

I have never in my whole life watched the Soprano's, is it about Italian gangsters?

I only just realised last month that 'The green wing' wasnt 'The west wing'. There are just some programmes that I never watch, I must miss out.
    Haha, Desperate Housewives on at the same time as The Sopranos..? No competition!
    :yes: Mobsters. They live in New Jersey. An older member killed one of their other members last week because he was gay and he thought that there is no place for that in the mob, its giving them a bad name, so he beat him to death with metal pipes then shoved a pool stick up his bum... quality tv really :p
    my_name wrote:
    :yes: Mobsters. They live in New Jersey. An older member killed one of their other members last week because he was gay and he thought that there is no place for that in the mob, its giving them a bad name, so he beat him to death with metal pipes then shoved a pool stick up his bum... quality tv really :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

why did i continue to read that even when i saw "last week..."?
    my_name wrote:

Sounds like my kinda of programme!! :thumb:
    briggi wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

why did i continue to read that even when i saw "last week..."?

Just joking, none of that happened.

I'm sorry, I forgot :( Where are you at so I know what not to say? Hey, at least I didn't say who ;)
    wait a minuite....

in america, is it on series 3 or hasn't it started yet? UK is still on series 2! thats probaly the earlier confusion...
    btw that was about desperate housewives ^^^^^^^
    desperate housewives has just finished series 2 in the US

and you have just spoiled lots of it for me :(
    I think its still season 2, but nearing the end. Or maybe it even ended?
    I :heart: Desperate Housewives.

And if you really want to know what happens, the internet is full of knowledge, be nice to it and it may tell you.
    has finished in the US

they have shown the final double episode

ive downloaded, but havnt watched yet
    my_name wrote:
    Just joking, none of that happened.

I'm sorry, I forgot :( Where are you at so I know what not to say? Hey, at least I didn't say who ;)

Series 6 hasn't even started here yet, I think we have to wait until September. Poo. :grump:

It's ok, though, I've been completely spoiled for almost every death and it's still good viewing -- so I'm not mad.. :thumb:

But I can't believe the 6th is going to be the last series, but I suppose if they keep going it'll just turn into crap. How's it so far, I've heard mixed things about the latest episodes?
    MrG wrote:
    you have just spoiled lots of it for me :(

huh? how have i? series 2 has finished in america...you know more than me... i know nothing actually lol
    I thought they were having 6 1/2. Like they had season 6 done then they were going to do a few shows, about half a season to wrap it all up.

Who knows... i'm bored, maybe i'll search :p

Tony Jr has long hair and its discusting and their daughter is a whiny bitch, they could do without her. Thats my only complaints really.
    Yeah there's a second part of the 6th series... if that makes sense. Start of next year there are going to be another 6 episodes I think. We probably won't see that 'til summer 2008, then :rolleyes:

Mmm, long hair -- as if he wasn't already a total hunk, that's just topped it for me! ;)
    briggi wrote:
    Yeah there's a second part of the 6th series... if that makes sense. Start of next year there are going to be another 6 episodes I think. We probably won't see that 'til summer 2008, then :rolleyes:

Mmm, long hair -- as if he wasn't already a total hunk, that's just topped it for me! ;)

Ed's saving them each Sunday to record when its done; I'll lend you the disk when its done ;)
    my_name wrote:
    Ed's saving them each Sunday to record when its done; I'll lend you the disk when its done ;)

How organised is that? I'm awful... so maybe if I start hunting for a shitty old VHS now, I'll have located one and managed to rewind it by September :p

I would love to be able to afford the whole show on DVD... alas, it'll probably never happen.
    huh? how have i? series 2 has finished in america...you know more than me... i know nothing actually lol

because i didnt know about these rumours about one of them being pregnant
    MrG wrote:
    because i didnt know about these rumours about one of them being pregnant

How far have you watched? The pregnancy was early on. I was going to ask you to spill the beans on the rest of the season... after some point in time... but I guess I can't :p
    I stopped watching the 2nd series of Desperate Housewives because it was so boring. Without the mystery of 'why did Mary Alice kill herself?' there was nothing. I also couldn't stand watching Terri Hatcher pull faces for an hour and pass it off as acting.
    Terri Hatcher pull faces for an hour and pass it off as acting.

think of what a man would have to put up with her acting while he was having sex with her, faking it and badly, just like her acting
    I thought the Sopranos was pretty weak this year - nice show but ya' know, just fucking end it already