Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Neighbours

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It is just me and my mum or does anyone else think that the actress who plays Izzy has had a subtle boob job done? They seem to be more rounded and less realistic in the last few months.
  • Options
    FAO Briggi: apparently Connor does make some kind of possibly dying exit. I thought you'd be pleased. This is copied from the fabby spoiler website:
    Caramello talks him into going on a trip around Australia to re-focus. Just before he’s due to leave, she calls him from St Lukes and tells him that she’s seen a coma patient that looks identical to Cameron Robinson, and Connor excitedly realizes that it’s the missing Robinson triplet, so he bolts over to see Cameron to tell him the news. Cameron is fake-excited, before he fake-calls Paul to tell him that Robert is alive, and then he won’t let Connor leave, and in the next scene you see Cameron driving off in a ute, with the cover pulled over the tray. You are meant to assume that Connor’s dead and mutilated body is in the back of the ute. I’m hoping it’s ‘head on a stick’ just like in Wolf Creek.

Since we never actually see Connor dead, the door is open for him to come back. Just like Serena and Liljana. Didn’t you realise that your body never being found is the new black?
  • Options
    Aww i wanted a bit of gore :(

Apparently he tries to kill Izzy as well doesn't he? Or something along those lines.
  • Options
    Doesnt he kill baby Charlie too? :o
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Doesnt he kill baby Charlie too? :o

Aww no i'd go on strike from watching if they kill that baby.

We had to put up with years of that woman whinging about it. They can't kill it now!
  • Options
    I think he tries to gas Izzy and Charlie.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Aww no i'd go on strike from watching if they kill that baby.

We had to put up with years of that woman whinging about it. They can't kill it now!
    Im pretty sure I read somewhere that he does :chin:

No doubt Knee High Neighbours Addict will put us right :p
  • Options
    Again, copied from The Spin Starts Here:
    Izzy wanders around her house cooing over Charlie. RobCam wanders around the house in other parts of the room, peering evilly at her through door cracks. This may be silly but wasn’t RobCam supposed to be doing some work at the hospital? Does he actually do anything during the day? He has another Sideshow Bob Moment as Izzy feeds Charlie and then falls asleep on the couch holding him. RobCam obviously knew this was going to happen as straight away he dashes into the lounge room and turns on the gas from the heater. Well, at least the guy’s doing something productive.

Not to worry, Lyn comes over with some stuff for Paul. I don’t know why she didn’t take it to his office, where he actually WORKS during the day, but she knocks on the door and seems puzzled when nobody answers. She slides the folders under the door and then smells gas. She sees Izzy inside and screams. She runs all around the house waving her arms. Luckily, RobCam locked the front door but not the back one. Lyn grabs Charlie and I can tell for a second she doesn’t care what happens to Izzy. She runs out and Paul and RobCam are driving up. Paul rings an ambulance.
  • Options
    FAO Briggi: apparently Connor does make some kind of possibly dying exit. I thought you'd be pleased. This is copied from the fabby spoiler website:

:hyper:

I was hoping for some gore though, too, LacyMay. Next time...

The idea of evil twin serial killer is VERY Sunset Beach. I fucking love it.
  • Options
    Maybe Connor will find Serena in the land of Possibly-Killed-Off-Characters-Whose-Bodies-Were-Never-Found.
  • Options
    Did anyone know that the woman who plays Izzy is in some "electro dance band" that is apparently trying to take over the world? (Well Australia and the UK at least!)

I'm sensing another Kylie Minogue moment.
  • Options
  • Options

Some of that music is actually quite good!
  • Options
    Is it? I didn't listen to it, I just googled them and posted the link. Oh and added them to Myspace, to make myself look popular!
  • Options

is there anything about neighbours you dont know??? :eek2:
  • Options
    I don't know!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    :hyper:
    So it was Rob that put the bomb on the plane?

Weird eyes though, is he going to be revealed as a secret Kinski at some point?

I think he has been in Neighbours before - do you remember Kayla's boyfriend? I think that was him.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    think kalya was the person who was going to be a surrogate mum to steph and max and then had a thing with boyd.
  • Options
    ARGH, those red plates in Paul's house have GOT TO GO. They do my nut it, and I'm not entirely sure why...

I didn't appreciate the joke about Dylan's hair :grump:... I want to stroke it.
  • Options
    So are Elle, Rob and Cam supposed to be triplets? Because he looks about 7 years older than her!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Ew, Taj had a face only a mother could love. I'm strangely attracted to this psycho twin, though. Does that make me a bad person? :blush:
  • Options
    I'm not sure, I think I read somewhere that they were triplets.

He does look like Taj! How funny.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Possibly. He's clearly a psychopath, he'd chop you into little bits and make a scarf out of your hair.

I loved the talk he had with his comatose brother, it was straight from Days Of Our Lives or Sunset Beach. TV gold :D

You know what's what, I still miss Sunset Beach but maybe more psycho-hospital-bedside-deep-and-meaningfuls will ease the pain. That was some damn good emoting.

Hmm, I think I have a thing for unhinged people. When Harold was creeping around Paul's decking scaring him I thought he looked pretty damn sexy :razz:
  • Options
    I wonder if there are two of him or just one :chin:
  • Options
    \