Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

g-strings/thongs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when ever i wear one i get turned on... :)
anyone else feel the same way or have any feeling or any thoughts?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    \
    well i dont think its normal but im not female and have never worn a g-string/thong for prolonged times.

i dont get turned on by boxer shorts tho, i wish i did.
    I always get exited when I wear my leather thong... Which is everyday :D

:p
    what about jockstraps? or briefs for guys?
    well i'm a fella...

and I like wearing boxers at night time to the let the boys hang loose...but briefs in the daytime to support!

i tried boxers at the gym once but the boys felt a bit bruised afterwards!!! :eek:
    I HATE thongs and g-strings, the last thing I'd be is turned on.

When I was out last Saturday a girl kept lifting her skirt up to show everyone her thong (how "nursery school"?)... strangely the first thought that popped into my mind was of cheese wire :yuck:
    briggi wrote:
    I HATE thongs and g-strings, the last thing I'd be is turned on.

When I was out last Saturday a girl kept lifting her skirt up to show everyone her thong (how "nursery school"?)... strangely the first thought that popped into my mind was of cheese wire :yuck:

:sour:
    rel wrote:
    what about jockstraps? or briefs for guys?

Theres nothing hotter than a man in a jockstrap. With a cup too :naughty:
    my_name wrote:
    Theres nothing hotter than a man in a jockstrap. With a cup too :naughty:

cup of coffee or tea?
    No, not at all. I find thongs, and g strings especially, about as unsexy as it gets.

Now french knickers however, they are sexy and I feel sexy as hell when I'm wearing them.

oh me too! french knickers are excellent
    I don't even know. I'm too scared of the thought of a g string. Freaks me out. So I'm happy with my girl boxers and my french knickers. And the guy seems happy with them too, so that's the main thing, I guess.
    nothing gets me goin more than bustin out the old thong eh :flirt:
    What are the things called, its a gstring looking thing for men, but the front is like an elephant trunk that binds to your penis.

Now that... :yum:
    Well I like thongs, thongs are my day wear especially when I'm wearing tight trousers (nobody likes VPL right?)

For sexy underwear I'd go for french knickers and in some cases girl boxers (if i've got that 'lounging around the house in a vest n knickers trying not to look like im trying to be sexy' thing going on)
    Well I like thongs, thongs are my day wear especially when I'm wearing tight trousers (nobody likes VPL right?)

For sexy underwear I'd go for french knickers and in some cases girl boxers (if i've got that 'lounging around the house in a vest n knickers trying not to look like im trying to be sexy' thing going on)

Heheheh! You sound like you know exactly what girls boxers are for!! Good one! :thumb:
    i wear the boxers with skirts wen i go out coz ppl like to pick me up and carry me round when i go out god only nos why. it covers me up better in case som1 gets a view up my skirt tink il perfer to keep my dignity
    haha good thinking! :yes:
    g strings???? argh!!!! feeling like i have a constant wedgie sooo does not turn me on.

no pants however...
    strange. Guess most girls on here are from london?

because this anti-g-string mentality is totally not the case here (central europe).

Well I like them, and they turn me on... on some girl of course, I wear only boxers.
    most girls from london? not at all :) I think they're from all over the place
    When it comes to wearing them, I love gstrings, its all I own because I dont feel them, every other panty I feel and they give me wedgies and are very uncomfortable.

I however don't have a sexy ass that go good with thongs. I, also, do not have to look at my own ass in them, so it all works out.
    I think by 'London' he means Great Britain. :impissed:
    talia wrote:
    I think by 'London' he means Great Britain. :impissed:

london ingerland shirly? :lol:
    The thought of a string up my ass does not appeal to me
    Thongs = cheese wire up my arse. Utterly unsexy. French knickers and Girls boxers all the way! I dont think I've worn a thong for about 5 years.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    As a bloke I have never found thongs in the slightest bit sexy on girls. French knickers on the other hand :naughty:
    Weekender Offender 
    StrubbleS wrote:
    strange. Guess most girls on here are from london?

because this anti-g-string mentality is totally not the case here (central europe).

Well I like them, and they turn me on... on some girl of course, I wear only boxers.
    I'm a g-string loving London girl.
    we luv it, we luv it, we luv it luv it luv it
    lisalashe wrote:
    i wear the boxers with skirts wen i go out coz ppl like to pick me up and carry me round when i go out god only nos why. it covers me up better in case som1 gets a view up my skirt tink il perfer to keep my dignity

same here! I think it's because i'm quite small, they just feel the need to pick me up :rolleyes:

but defo lacy french knickers for the sexy feeling. They're more comfortable and look better on than thongs unless you've got the perfect bum
    Hate wearing thongs or g strings, love my girl boxers and french knickers. If i wanted to be cut in half g strings are not the way i'd go about it.