Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Jamie Bulger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how much work did you put into finding that thread and why?
have you realy been moved by it?

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Rolly.
    *sigh* I doubt he'll ever post again.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Rolly.
    *sigh* I doubt he'll ever post again.
    :yeees:
    I would imagine about as much time as it takes to put jamie Bulger into google - yep the thread is about number 50 in the world just for 'Jamie Bulger' let alone with any other term listed.
    Jim V wrote:
    I would imagine about as much time as it takes to put jamie Bulger into google - yep the thread is about number 50 in the world just for 'Jamie Bulger' let alone with any other term listed.
    i forget time and again ...google friggin google.
    if i ever get round to thinking ...google ...whenever ...whenever i'm stuck ...i'm going to be the cleverest guy in the world ...i might even go for surgery and have a usb fitted.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    i forget time and again ...google friggin google.
    if i ever get round to thinking ...google ...whenever ...whenever i'm stuck ...i'm going to be the cleverest guy in the world ...i might even go for surgery and have a usb fitted.

Nah mate.... go wireless, it's easier. Just get a little broadband ariel in your brain. I am tempted to do it.
    what's going on? i have no idea?
    VinylVicky wrote:
    what's going on? i have no idea?
    just chill darlin ...listen to the music ...it'll wear off in a couple of hours.
    just chill darlin ...listen to the music ...it'll wear off in a couple of hours.
    hope so!! bit alaemed by the thread title!
    Technically, his name was James Bulger, but the tabloids preferred 'Jamie'.

First time I was ever banned from a message board was over a post someone made about a psychiatric report claiming the killers could never be rehabilitated. I Googled it, and discovered it came from the Justice For James site, but with bits edited out that would identify it as such. When I asked if the poster, a moderator, had done the editing, I got a shitty response, and ragged her for it in my subtle way. Both posts were removed by another mod, and when I noted that the first was lucky to have had her tantrum deleted, I was gone.

I still post there occasionally, under a different name, but they're still not really keen on politics. It's kind of meant to be a sci-fi site, post-Buffy phenomena...
    Uncle Joe wrote:
    I still post there occasionally, under a different name, but they're still not really keen on politics. It's kind of meant to be a sci-fi site, post-Buffy phenomena...
    klint wouldn't be welcome then?
    Well, MR, Buffy doesn't really exist so he might well be! ;)
    Well, MR, Buffy doesn't really exist so he might well be! ;)

She doesn't?? :shocking: :lol: