Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fish pie

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Now, i am in predicament, i mentioned fish pie in a conversation, and now i think i fancy fish pie. However, due to the fact I cannot eat much due to constant sickness, and I have been cooking stuff then chucking it away because i cant face it, are we thinking it is worth the risk to go see if they have any in Kwik Save?
I dont know what ill have if its not fish pie by the way! haha!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Now, i am in predicament, i mentioned fish pie in a conversation, and now i think i fancy fish pie. However, due to the fact I cannot eat much due to constant sickness, and I have been cooking stuff then chucking it away because i cant face it, are we thinking it is worth the risk to go see if they have any in Kwik Save?
    I dont know what ill have if its not fish pie by the way! haha!
    yes ...captains pie aint bad and you can finnish off on toast for breakfasyt ...with some marmite.
  • Options
    Go for a walk anyway. It's a nice day.
  • Options
    Fish pie is naff. Go get some Indian bits and bobs - my local Somerfield keep reducing their vegetable samosas because nobody is buying them :).
  • Options
    Dont eat it. Just the words fish pie make me lose my appitate. Eat soup or a sandwich something, and feel better damnit!
  • Options
    Fish pie is naff. Go get some Indian bits and bobs - my local Somerfield keep reducing their vegetable samosas because nobody is buying them :).
    oh good lord!! just the thought of Indian makes me sick today! :yuck:
    my_name wrote:
    Dont eat it. Just the words fish pie make me lose my appitate. Eat soup or a sandwich something, and feel better damnit!
    i have broken my tin opener, so no soup for me, and funnily enough the only thing i have to put in a sandwich is tuna...thats in a tin! lol! so im a bit buggered!

i think ill take your advice Turlough, and go for a wander and see where i end up and what i end up buying!!
    but Rolly, how you can eat fish pie for breakfast with marmite is just wrong...the thought of that and morning sickness is an accident waiting to happen :p
  • Options
    Fish pie is vile.
  • Options
    Fish is lovely and is very good for your brain and heart.
  • Options
    Not if you're vegetarian it isn't. I thought fish pie was vile even before I turned veggie.
  • Options
    fish pie is nasty! dont have that bunny, have something proper.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Go for a walk anyway. It's a nice day.
    It's been grey and pissing it down all day here :grump:
  • Options
    well some of you will be happy hear, as per fucking usual, Kwik Save have absolutely nothing I ever want! so I have ended up with some salmon and vegetable pasta thing...hmm...im not too sure about it myself! but hey, lets see how it goes!!
  • Options
    salmon is good! good choice. better than fish pie. my tea was awesome.
  • Options
    Salmon is pants. Tuna is the only decent fish. :)

Kwik Save and Somerfield are quite crap, really. But they're better than a corner shop - and as they tend to be where no other supermarket would bother opening a store, then they're better than what you'd have if they weren't there :).

I don't think the above makes any sense - I'm going through one of my wobblehead moments. My ears want to pop, vision has a .5 second delay, I want to lie down and fall asleep - I bloody hate coming off ADs :(.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    salmon is good! good choice. better than fish pie. my tea was awesome.

erm...i dont see how steak pie and fish fingers is a good combo my dear
    don't think the above makes any sense - I'm going through one of my wobblehead moments. My ears want to pop, vision has a .5 second delay, I want to lie down and fall asleep - I bloody hate coming off ADs .:lol:

aah sweetie, it made sense, you not feeling good today?
  • Options
    i like tescos microwave fishermans pie
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    erm...i dont see how steak pie and fish fingers is a good combo my dear

pffft shows what you know, it was quality! fish fingers > chips. so its all good in the hood.
  • Options
    made me fancy fish now, so im having a tuna an mayo sarnie
  • Options
    made me fancy fish now, so im having a tuna an mayo sarnie
    aaah rub it in that you have a tin opener :( come open mine for me please...?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:

id offer to come round with mine, but then there would be shouts of

omg its a manwhore
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    id offer to come round with mine, but then there would be shouts of

omg its a manwhore
    haha, hows about you just pop round, open me tin, stay for a cuppa and get off? i dont see anything manwhorish about that do you?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    haha, hows about you just pop round, open me tin, stay for a cuppa and get off? i dont see anything manwhorish about that do you?

depends what you mean by "get off" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    depends what you mean by "get off" :rolleyes:
    :lol: dirty boy!! get your mind out of that there gutter!!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    :lol: dirty boy!! get your mind out of that there gutter!!

you put it in there :yes:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:

Ah im sorry! i'll come open it for you, you should of shot a tin opener when you went to kwikas, although that would be hard as they only sell beans and extra strength cider
  • Options
    Ah im sorry! i'll come open it for you, you should of shot a tin opener when you went to kwikas, although that would be hard as they only sell beans and extra strength cider
    ah ha! so you have been to my Kwik Save too! The only reason why you are 'Kwik' and you 'Save', is because there is never anything to bloody buy!!! can you hear the bitterness shining through here?! (they actually didnt have any tin openers)
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    you put it in there :yes:
    me?! my angelic self? :angel: look at my halo, how could you ever suggest i would do such a thing?! oh no no my dear, its all the talk of drunken sex in the other thread that has put it there i am sure! :p
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    ah ha! so you have been to my Kwik Save too! The only reason why you are 'Kwik' and you 'Save', is because there is never anything to bloody buy!!! can you hear the bitterness shining through here?! (they actually didnt have any tin openers)

lol yes i have! How bout throwing the tin at a wall in a kwik save induced rage?
    The sarnie wasnt that nice anyway :(
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    me?! my angelic self? :angel: look at my halo, how could you ever suggest i would do such a thing?! oh no no my dear, its all the talk of drunken sex in the other thread that has put it there i am sure! :p

and yeh, you were involved in that as well
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    and yeh, you were involved in that as well
    I was just providing statistical information...that was all from a very respectable source dont you know!
  • Options
    nowt wrong with white cider and beans, i could live off that. ha