Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Klintock thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yeah... shame. He'll never be able to look at this thread in is honour and reply.
    of course he will!
  • Options
    he got banned for constantly saying 'but its not real' and we know that, we were discussing social constructs
  • Options
    at the end of the day ...his focus was infantile but ...he was dynamic and i miss him..
    and he'll love reading all this stuff before coming back as ...
  • Options
    at the end of the day ...his focus was infantile but ...he was dynamic and i miss him..
    and he'll love reading all this stuff before coming back as ...
    Is your memory really that short? About two weeks ago, I clearly remember you calling him a "selfish bastard". Look back at what you've said, I'm pretty certain it's there. What's changed? Is Rolly mellowing? Surely not! :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Is your memory really that short? About two weeks ago, I clearly remember you calling him a "selfish bastard". Look back at what you've said, I'm pretty certain it's there. What's changed? Is Rolly mellowing? Surely not! :p
    but it's always nice to have someone to scream at ...who am i going to scream at now .... :chin:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    but it's always nice to have someone to scream at ...who am i going to scream at now .... :chin:
    Don't look at me.

I have more power than you can possibly comprehend.

Honest.
  • Options
    Apologies in advance for adding to this thread and this issue, but seeing as I've been away and missed all the fun, could somone summarise in just a few words why he was banned, or point me to the exact post(s) that caused it?

Sorry, too many unread threads and posts for the last 2 weeks to go through... :p
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Apologies in advance for adding to this thread and this issue, but seeing as I've been away and missed all the fun, could somone summarise in just a few words why he was banned, or point me to the exact post(s) that caused it? Sorry, too many unread threads and posts for the last 2 weeks to go through... :p
    My_name started a thread about a potential move in the USA to make English its official language. Klintock came along, and talked loads about how things didn't exist. MrG and him proceeded to argue for several pages. Jim V told them to shut up and stop hijacking the thread. Klintock effectively tells Jim V to get lost and to "ban me already", Jim obliges. Not much more than that.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I think this thread was the straw that broke the camel's back...
    Never seen Klintock being compared to a camel before. :p
  • Options
    Oh well I can't blame Jim V really... klintock wasn't offensive or abusive towards anyone (at least not initially) but his constant derailing was extremely annoying.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Oh well I can't blame Jim V really... klintock wasn't offensive or abusive towards anyone (at least not initially) but his constant derailing was extremely annoying.
    Blagsta must be missing him terribly. ;)
  • Options
    Not according to ip addresses, and believe me, i checked more than once
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Apologies in advance for adding to this thread and this issue, but seeing as I've been away and missed all the fun, could somone summarise in just a few words why he was banned, or point me to the exact post(s) that caused it?

Sorry, too many unread threads and posts for the last 2 weeks to go through... :p

I tried to answer your question in this thread but it was censored by the PTB. "Democratically" of course. ;)
  • Options
    Stopped, not censored, it's still all there to see and nothing you posted has been edited.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Stopped, not censored, it's still all there to see and nothing you posted has been edited.
    Jim V never censors posts. Well, only if a criticism of Bolton is made. :p