Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Cocodomol

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
I am on these things for my knee at the moment... just wondering... is it possible to get high of these fuckers? They seem quite ace anyway... but what is a safe doseage just to get a little fucked?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What strength are they?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    8mg Codine Phosphate/500mg Paracetomol.
    That's the weakest version, so for you to get the desired effect you want from the codeine, you'd be overdosing on paracetamol, which is most definitely not recommended.

The max dose is 8 tabs a day, or 4g of paracetamol.
    cold water extraction ;)
    z01 wrote:
    cold water extraction ;)

:yes:
    z01 wrote:
    cold water extraction ;)

*googles*

See, that was what I was worried about - ODing of Paracetomol. I colud always just buy some OTC stuffwith more Codeine in...
    or you could just extract all the good stuff from the bad stuff!

google away ;)
    Aye, I have found that there are alot of Cough Syrups with it in that you cna just drink without extracting anything. :chin: Makes me think... that'd be easier! Trouble is half the shit online is in the US - I shall try the extraction when my mum is at work methinks.

I might grab a pack of Nurofen Plus or some cough syrup if I can find any.
    You can buy OTC with codene? Oh I am so jelous! Even tylenol w/ codene at its weakest strength is locked up under several cameras, locks, sign ins and counts at our pharmacy. How lucky.

To be honest, the only med I've ever gotten good is morphine, everything else, codene, contin, vailum, the only effect I've ever gotten off them is when I take them with alcohol. this will more than lickly be deleted as its very unsafe and addicting, but no matter how many prescriptions i've taken they've never had any effect until mixed.
    got the same ones here. Even two can make me feel a bit drowsy and lightheaded. I wouldnt recommend abusing them though. Dont really see the point. Id probably be asleep after 4.
    my medicine chest is dfull of dihydra codiene and codien phos.
    thedooc gives me these scripts for my back ...i get them then go back to the weed for pain relief ...never realy did get the buzzz.
    they space me out in an irritating and sickly manner. can't sleep appetite becomes bad.
    Get some DF's.
    Blagsta wrote:
    Get some DF's.
    df 118's are dihydra codiene if i'm not mistaken ...and i don't think they come at all as df's anymore ...could be misyaken.
    Yep, DF118's were a propietary name for dihydrocodeine. DHC are all generic now, but still referred to as DF's by some people. I get 'em on prescription for pain management. I can see how people get addicted.
    urgh, Df118s. i took 10 of them once and thought i was dying.
    A couple are nice I find.
    does dihydrocodeine make you itch like fuck in the same way codeine does? I found codeine to be far more of an itchy substance than Pethidine or Morphine.

Those two gave me an itchy nose as opposed to codeine, which felt like an ants nest had been set up in my hair.
    Blagsta wrote:
    A couple are nice I find.

I agree, 2 can have you feeling nice and warm and relaxed. Not sure what the dosages are like on the ones I had though.
    does dihydrocodeine make you itch like fuck in the same way codeine does? I found codeine to be far more of an itchy substance than Pethidine or Morphine.

Those two gave me an itchy nose as opposed to codeine, which felt like an ants nest had been set up in my hair.

dhc doesn't make me itch at all
    i found 80 DHC 30's a few weeks ago

that was a fun night :yes:
    there is a very good codeine information site which can be found here
    I got very addicted after being prescribed DHC... be careful.
    The buzz isn't anything special, but it can ne nice and relaxing if you're sat at home with nothing to do or a night in front of the tv or something.

Definately not something you want to make a habit of in high doses.