Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    imogen, jenny, mikey and susie...
    i hope mikey goes he's fucking me off now!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i hope mikey goes he's fucking me off now!

God, yes.

He is really doing my head in. All he does is pick stupid fights with people.
    i don't like the way they just edited it to make it sound like imogen was saying she didn't want to be there. 'cause now people will want her out.
    Mikey's beginning to get on my tits too.
    This is such a long thread!
    Get Suzie out
    Mikey's beginning to get on my tits too.

:yes:
    loving them keeping susie on hold while she's trying to make her nominations!

I was almost wetting myself laughing. She annoys me so much, she really thnks she's above everyone else.

ETA: Mikey's annoying me as well. Him or Susie to go please. (Susie preferably)
    i think im going to give binl aden a call and tell him theres a prime target, and millions would be watching
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Did I miss anything last night?
    Hi Helen, you didn't miss much apart from Mikey going off on his normal bullying, intimidating way at people. Susie is boring but harmless. Get Mikey out.
    Get Suzie OUT!!

Double eviction tonight and old housemates are apparently going to re-enter:

Double Eviction:
    The housemate with the most votes from the public will be evicted.
    The 3 other nominated housemates will be called to Diary Room and asked to name another one of their nominated housemates to be evicted. These nominations will then be played on the plasma screen to the all the housemates in the lounge. The housemate that received the most votes from the other nominated housemates will be evicted.

Re-entry of Old Housemates:
    9 ex BB7 housemates could re-enter the BB house. The old housemates that could return are Bonnie, Sam, Grace, Lisa, Lea, Nikki, Jayne, Michael and Spiral. Only 4 of these past housemates will go into the house. The lines will open to the public immediately after the first evictee has been announced for the public to choose the 4 housemates to return.

The 4 chosen housemates will go straight to the secret house, originally built for the entrance of the new housemates that entered on June 30th. One of these ex-housemates will re-enter the main house and will be eligible to win the £100,000 prize
    **Helen** wrote:
    Did I miss anything last night?
    An argument about where you put the white ball in a game of pool after it's been potted. Rivetting stuff.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Gutted to have missed it :p

Thanks for the updates Teagan and Glittery - yeah and get Susie out film buff.
    film_buff wrote:
    Get Suzie OUT!!

Double eviction tonight and old housemates are apparently going to re-enter:

Double Eviction:
    The housemate with the most votes from the public will be evicted.
    The 3 other nominated housemates will be called to Diary Room and asked to name another one of their nominated housemates to be evicted. These nominations will then be played on the plasma screen to the all the housemates in the lounge. The housemate that received the most votes from the other nominated housemates will be evicted.

Re-entry of Old Housemates:
    9 ex BB7 housemates could re-enter the BB house. The old housemates that could return are Bonnie, Sam, Grace, Lisa, Lea, Nikki, Jayne, Michael and Spiral. Only 4 of these past housemates will go into the house. The lines will open to the public immediately after the first evictee has been announced for the public to choose the 4 housemates to return.

The 4 chosen housemates will go straight to the secret house, originally built for the entrance of the new housemates that entered on June 30th. One of these ex-housemates will re-enter the main house and will be eligible to win the £100,000 prize

Where did you hear about these?

I really hope the last big isn't true. Particularly the fact that they will be eligible to win. We evicted them all for a reason. Fair enough, possibly, put someone back in (remember Tickle) but don't alllow them to win. It ain't fair.

Yes, please source for me :)

EDIT: Found something on digitalspy that was originally reported in the Sun (reliable?) but they won't be eligible to win. Thank God for that.

Linky.

Still can't find a source for the first bit though ...
    Dermot was talking about a double eviction on BBLB but I only caught a smidgen of it. Susie and Mikey for me if it is please.
    I got the first bit (about the double eviction) on a different forum from quite a reliable source (they normally announce nominations the day before etc). The double eviction was confirmed yesterday on BBLB, im hoping it doesnt happen like this because it will deffo mean Jennie will leave because if Mikey is evicted both Imogen and Susie will vote Jennie and if Susie is evicted then Mikey and Imogen will vote jennie.
    film_buff wrote:
    I got the first bit (about the double eviction) on a different forum from quite a reliable source (they normally announce nominations the day before etc). The double eviction was confirmed yesterday on BBLB, im hoping it doesnt happen like this because it will deffo mean Jennie will leave because if Mikey is evicted both Imogen and Susie will vote Jennie and if Susie is evicted then Mikey and Imogen will vote jennie.

I know there is a double eviction but I would still like a source for the manner of it please :)
    Yeah I just read about the double eviction on the BB website.
    Glittery wrote:
    Yeah I just read about the double eviction on the BB website.

Yeah, BB haven't even mentioned a twist.
    I got it from another forum posted by someone who is usually very reliable with their information. He says that it will be announced tonight as a twist. Personally i hope it turns out false because it look as if Susie would stay in if they did it this way.
    film_buff wrote:
    I got it from another forum posted by someone who is usually very reliable with their information. He says that it will be announced tonight as a twist. Personally i hope it turns out false because it look as if Susie would stay in if they did it this way.
    I don't see why you can't post a link to the forum *shrugs*
    I don't see why you can't post a link to the forum *shrugs*
    Cos we might invade it :p
    The double eviction is confirmed and probably neccesary. Rumour has it we have the option of voting IN several evictees tonight including Nikki. The last time the production team went to those measures was with the disasterous BB4!
    Oooh all the old housemates are there for a twist, wonder what that could be? :chin: :p
    PICK UP YOUR PHONES PEOPLE

BRING.NIKKI.BACK

:thumb:
    Better be nikki i tell you
    eurgh what a bunch of crap, putting previously voted out housemates up for voting back IN, so so so pointless. At least get some mor enew housemates. They are all voted off for one reason or another and imo if they arent eligble to win it's COMPLETELY pointless to put anyone back in.
    :wave: Mikey