Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Speeding Fine question...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Erm... no i dont. i just maintain the speed limits allocated to the roads. If a road is 60 and im doing 60 then there should be no tail back behind me... Besides i aint a racing driver, il get to my destination eventually, and what with my career relying on the fact that i drive I dont take the risks of being stupid and speeding..
    Kentish wrote:
    But do you have an 8 mile tailback behind you every time you go for a drive?

To be honest I agree with caenine06 on this one. If people are tailing behind you are you're doing the speed limit then that's their luck out. They can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. I don't really see why I should break the speed limit for the sake of some cock who reckons that driving at 40 in a 30 zone is really going to make any difference to how quickly you get somewhere.
    I agree. I was only teasing caenine cos he was simply stating the bleedin obvious.

I've got a clean licence but hand on heart must confess to breaking the speed limit on occasion. I think most people tend to, but I do hate tailgating and would never bully another driver to speed up.
    caenine06 wrote:
    And no for the record. 7 years on the road and no points at all.. As for original question - yes they will require your license...and most probably insurance details...

doesn't mean you don't break the speed limit. you just haven't got caught.

i've been driving 2/3 years and i speed, i've just been lucky.