Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bolivia takes control of its own oil and gas resources

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Are you stupid... or just very unkowledgeable?

Why "or" ? Can I not claim both ?

Stupid ? For sure.

Unknowledgeable ? Along with everyone else I know about my lack of knowledge increases by the moment ;)

That`s enough about me, how about giving me some facts about the actions of those aforementioned geezers ?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    seeker wrote:
    Why "or" ? Can I not claim both ?

Stupid ? For sure.

Unknowledgeable ? Along with everyone else I know about my lack of knowledge increases by the moment ;)

That`s enough about me, how about giving me some facts about the actions of those aforementioned geezers ?

*sigh* I am not typing up an analysis of their rule. I have done that too many times before.

Try google. It's useful AND fun!
    The above claim may not be true. Subject to terms and conditions. Information correct at time of going to press. I am not responsible for any loss of data or injury that may occur due to use of the above service. May contain nuts. Aim away from face. Only use in a well ventilated area.
  • Options
    This again. :rolleyes: Nowhere have I expressed ‘approval’ for the excesses and wrongdoings of Pinochet’s regime. However I will acknowledge that Allende wasn’t the saint he’s made out to be. Also, Chile is a stable and prosperous country today, I think Pinochet deserves much of the credit for that. And the alternative to Pinochet – communism, something Pinochet fought off and the radical terrorism of the MIR would have I believe resulted in even greater human rights abuses in Chile. The human rights abuses under Pinochet are indefensible – I acknowledge them and condemn them (shame the left can’t bring itself to condemn Castro’s regime despite abuses in Cuba equalling if not exceeding what happened in Chile).

Do you actually have any opnions of your own? Or do you just parrot what your lecturers and text books tell you?
    I won’t expect to any response from you other than ‘you’re talking shit’ or ‘read some history.' :lol: Maybe if you read some history though you could think up of better responses to those you disagree with?

To be honest, I can't be arsed with you anymore. Every time I put loads of effort into a post showing you exactly why you're full of shit, you just ignore me. So why should I bother? You're just a fucking right wing parrot with far too high an opinion of himself and fuck all real world experience.
  • Options
    P.S.
    Who are this monolithic "left" that you constantly refer to? :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Are you stupid... or just very unkowledgeable?

seeker doesn't have any knowledge on anything or indeed any opinions. put him on ignore it makes life easier
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    *sigh* I am not typing up an analysis of their rule. I have done that too many times before.

Try google. It's useful AND fun!
    The above claim may not be true. Subject to terms and conditions. Information correct at time of going to press. I am not responsible for any loss of data or injury that may occur due to use of the above service. May contain nuts. Aim away from face. Only use in a well ventilated area.

Thanks for the caveat at the foot of your post but there was no need on my part.I`m somewhat conditioned against people claiming their opinions as fact.

Speaking of facts....I see I`m left wanting again. You ain`t the first though ( Hi Blagsta :wave: still working on that theory of value poser ?)
  • Options
    seeker wrote:
    Thanks for the caveat at the foot of your post but there was no need on my part.I`m somewhat conditioned against people claiming their opinions as fact.

Speaking of facts....I see I`m left wanting again. You ain`t the first though ( Hi Blagsta :wave: still working on that theory of value poser ?)

Just wondering.... are you the same useless seeker who you used to post on ATS?

God, you are worse than klintock...Do you want a fecking full analysis of all their reigns? Or are you just trying to put across some obscure point?
  • Options
    Is seeker still smarting over his failure to understand the labour theory of value? Ha, what a wanker, get over it saddo
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Do you actually have any opnions of your own? Or do you just parrot what your lecturers and text books tell you?

(I'm not at uni yet and I'm taking a gap yr). And I don’t really know the opinions of any of my teachers on Chile or Israel, with regards to Bush none of my teachers are avidly pro-Bush or anything. One particularly despises him. Not that I’m exactly pro-Bush, if you remember on these boards during the 2004 election I wanted Kerry to win. As an atlanticist however Bush doesn’t change my belief that Britain must maintain the special relationship with the US. I don’t think Bush has been a particularly great president but nor do I believe he’s the devil incarnate as many here do. Funny how nobody remembers that Bush trebled US aid to Africa and has put more money into AIDS relief than any other US president. This sorta stuff doesn't come up so much at school anyway.
    Blagsta wrote:
    To be honest, I can't be arsed with you anymore. Every time I put loads of effort into a post showing you exactly why you're full of shit, you just ignore me. So why should I bother? You're just a fucking right wing parrot with far too high an opinion of himself and fuck all real world experience.

:lol: I can’t be bothered to join you in resorting to insults Blag but I’m kinda puzzled. I really can’t remember any posts where you’ve responded to me with ‘loads of effort’ – c’mon you normally just use the standard expletives or talk about the need to read some history. (But rarely use your apparent knowledge of history to dispute the claims and opinions I have drawn from my understanding of history).
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Just wondering.... are you the same useless seeker who you used to post on ATS?

God, you are worse than klintock...Do you want a fecking full analysis of all their reigns? Or are you just trying to put across some obscure point?

Useless ? Gee, I`m overcome. Another adjective to add to my CV (with your permission of course).

ATS ? No idea what you are talking about so, discounting Alzheimer`s, I guess not.

All I asked for was any factual difference in their actions (if that is seen as "putting across some obscure point" :confused: ) ?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Is seeker still smarting over his failure to understand the labour theory of value? Ha, what a wanker, get over it saddo

"Wanker". "saddo". The language of the "worker`s collective" by any chance :chin:

Well what I have read of the labour theory of value always seemed like a crock of shit from ANY angle. Admitted,that`s just my subjective opinion so I asked a few questions of you who gave me the impression of being one of those "experts" I often come across. Unfortunately for me my understanding of LTV remains a dream. Let down by the man who I thought had the answers but couldn`t give one. :crying: :crying: :crying:
  • Options
    seeker wrote:
    Useless ? Gee, I`m overcome. Another adjective to add to my CV (with your permission of course).

ATS ? No idea what you are talking about so, discounting Alzheimer`s, I guess not.

All I asked for was any factual difference in their actions (if that is seen as "putting across some obscure point" :confused: ) ?

Ah. I was on Above Top Secret for a while, and there was an entirley useless poster there called seeker.

Factual Difference? Let us see... the oppression, murder, ideological implementation, foreign policy, domestic policy, WOW, it all differs.
  • Options
    I really can’t remember any posts where you’ve responded to me with ‘loads of effort’ –.

exactly, you "can't remember" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    exactly, you "can't remember" :rolleyes:

In other words - you haven't. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Another thread spoiled by Blagsta.

Thought you might have gone for a bit there, oh well, back you come with a torrent of drivel, shame............
  • Options
    Well that was an intelligent comment Toadboarg. How's your economics "studies" coming along? Got that GCSE yet?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Well that was an intelligent comment Toadboarg. How's your economics "studies" coming along? Got that GCSE yet?

Just because a PhD and teaching is beyond you it doesn't give you the right to demean somebody else and their studies. :rolleyes: Still, you've made it pretty evident Blag that you're a loser.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:

All you have done in this thread is insult other people and make some pointless one-line comments whilst bragging about hwo 'substantive' your posts are, why bother? :confused:
  • Options
    Toadborg wrote:
    All you have done in this thread is insult other people and make some pointless one-line comments whilst bragging about hwo 'substantive' your posts are, why bother? :confused:

oh the irony
  • Options
    "Violent thugs seek to control oil supply!"

Seems to be catching amongst the antisocial parasites called government these days.

I'd ask for a definition of what loons like Al thought "Bolivia" was but they haven't got the slightest idea.