Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Could this be a side-effect of e?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I keep getting this problem, and it appears to happen after a night out on the pills. The knuckle between my little finger and my left hand gets really tight, and I can't move the finger smoothly. It just kind of flips from up to down and back again. Also if I squeeze the joint while I move the finger, I can feel some kind of rubbing or friction inside.

This could just be completely unrelated, but I just wondered seen as it appears to happen after dropping. I thought perhaps rather than an actual direct physiological effect of the drug, it could just be because I'm moving or tensing my finger up in a certain way while I'm up. But I really have no idea! Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its prob something that your doing while your up. My knuckles and fingers used to ache like a bitch after i'd dropped, turns out i was constantly cracking my knuckles and clicking my fingers without realising how much i was doing it whenever i was high. Same sorta thing as your teeth aching the next day after gurning too much