Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The weekend. Yes, another one...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
This thread gets no marks for originality, and full marks for tradition. What are you doing over today and tomorrow?

Answering my (done-to-death) question, I'm starting at work 8am today until 3pm. Depending on the weather, I might have a walk on the beach afterwards before the usual quiet night-in. Sunday, I almost certainly won't be working, and I have no idea what I'll be doing. I'll most probably be filling those bloody student finance forms in, that's gonna take a day and a half... ***rants***
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Working. Get this, I'm actually starting my revision! I'm so impressed with myself :D
    Revising (in the park if it's sunny).
    I'm revising all weekend :( Thrilling.
    Revising. Joy oh joy.
    I'm going to try and get my head down and write something constructive.

Basically, I'll be playing Oblivion all weekend :rolleyes:
    thinking about revising... which means up at 6 in the morning 3 hours before the exam to revise as usual =/
    Im supposed to be revising, iv taken 3 weeks off work to do so. But im thinking thats a crap idea so im going to my mates brothers stag do to laugh at all the guys embarrasing themselves instead. However it'll prob end me getting blind drunk and them laughing at me...
    Student Finance forms take less than an hour....

Any after i sleep im doing some reading then spending time with the missus
    I was goin to watch a movie and get a good nights sleep but NO my piss ass mate has to phone me at 4.15 pissed and stranded! Like a mug I picked him up but that is yet another night of barely any sleep :( Saturday is likely to be ruined now as I'll be tired and grumpy. Supposed to be going out Sunday night... Hope it makes up for the rest of my shitty weekend.
    Went pretty mad tonight, me and 2 mates sitting in my gaff doing things we shouldn't be...or maybe we should??
    I'm working today, which is pretty annoying as I never have to work on a Saturday. I haven't since I worked in retail *shudders*

Ah well, someone has to tell all the squids how great university is.

Very little, other than that. Relaxing, as yesterday I had my last official contact with the university (on the education rather than working side of things) until September.

Oh, a tip for the finance forms: photocopy it, then you can just copy it across next time, changing the relevant bits.
    Working today, then spending tonight and tomorrow avec le boyfriend.
    I'm just going to bed after work last night and I'm working again tonight. Grrr.... another day another dollar and all that jazz. Then I'm probably not going out on Sunday breaking my ritual but might change my mind if a certain someone is going out! Sad but true...I'm obsessed! Anyway, will check in when next I can! Whatever you're all up to enjoy!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I am going to the Moscow State Circus in a little bit and then I am filling out application forms and planning for next week.

Planning will be good as I am not doing much teaching. Yaaaay!
    Its a lovely hot summer day here again today.

I am so tempted to go and sit in a park and do my revision.

No doubt I'll get distracted by boys playing football or something though :lol:
    Not a huge deal planned for this weekend. Had a bit of a heavy one last week.
    Went out for a few beers last night. I might head in to town tonight, but I wont get too drunk (Why do I know thats not going to happen!!)

Then tomorrow I think I will chillout for the day!
    off to manchester on the bus with a few of the lads for a piss up and then probably home and collapse, tomorrow not much,.
    i am staying in all day and night coz i have flu, dont know how i got it! typical... its really sunny and i have to stay in :grump:
    Sat: project work, revision, playing net games
    Sun: Repeat Sat.

Should have gone to work today. I have soo much to get through and I could do with the overtime!
    Must...prepare...presentation...on...Arab-Israeli...conflict....mustn't waste....time....
    I went out last night and had a brilliant night... but my fella lost his phone. Gutted.

Not sure about today, it's fit weather so I need to get out of the house!

I've got Hard-Fi gig tickets for tomorrow night, so I'll probably go to that even though I'm not THAT bothered.

And I'm off work on Monday and Tuesday, so I'll be getting in all my ITV2 addiction!!!!!!!!
    Work im afraid.
    just had me barnet chopped then i'm going out in sheffield later for my 21st with 7 of my friends! yay! :hyper:

then tomorrow i've gotta drive back to uni and i'm being videod for a presentation. plus i'd best do a bit of revision, whoops.
    GOING OUT WITH LORNA OH YES.
    Yeeha. Should be a larf. :D
    Then, tomorrow freck knows like cause I will be too ill and stuff to do hee haw else. Ha.
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Its a lovely hot summer day here again today.

I am so tempted to go and sit in a park and do my revision.

No doubt I'll get distracted by boys playing football or something though :lol:

fair enough, attention from lads is usually worse, but anyone see a hint of double standards here
    just opened my eyes, SO drunk last night, fighting off a hangover

lovely day outside, HOPEFULLY getting some el ess dee later ;)

back to beeeeed
    MrG wrote:
    fair enough, attention from lads is usually worse, but anyone see a hint of double standards here

I'm very subtle when I'm eyeing up a guy.

Guys don't notice when I'm eyeing them up to be honest.

Guys wouldn't annoy me eyeing me up if they didn't make it so damn obvious. Beeping their car horns and shouting "nice tits love" is hardly subtle and staring at my chest rather than my eyes whilst being served in a shop its hardly subtle either. Hardly double standards Gareth.
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I'm very subtle when I'm eyeing up a guy.

Guys don't notice when I'm eyeing them up to be honest.

Guys wouldn't annoy me eyeing me up if they didn't make it so damn obvious. Beeping their car horns and shouting "nice tits love" is hardly subtle and staring at my chest rather than my eyes whilst being served in a shop its hardly subtle either. Hardly double standards Gareth.

It is though, if a bloke said he was subtle when he was eyeing up a girl he'd be deemed a perv or a creep regardless :yes:
    Bri-namite wrote:
    It is though, if a bloke said he was subtle when he was eyeing up a girl he'd be deemed a perv or a creep regardless :yes:
    If you put it like that....

I've just had a bad morning to be honest. I'm wearing a strappy top because its really hot here and all I got this morning when I popped to town was men beeping their car horns and men in town staring at my chest. It just offends me to be honest.

To be honest, if guys eyed me up, I would much rather them be a little less obvious. Staring right into my chest right in front of me and beeping car horns shouting "nice tits love" out of the window is hardly being subtle. I wouldn't do that to any guy so I don't see why it should happen to me.
    I know, I cringe when blokes toot or whistle.

They're usually the sort of blokes whose only other option of sexual release is a cabbage.