Home Represent Young People
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Worried about STIs?

**helen****helen** Mod malarkistPosts: 9,235 Listening Ear
Teachers TV is making a programme about teenage sexual health and is looking for people to take part in confidential interviews. Here are the details:

Have you ever caught an STI? Are you worried that you might have one? Do you feel confident accessing sexual health services? Do you think you learn enough at school about sexual health?

I work for Teachers TV, and I’m writing about a programme we’re making about teenage sexual health.

I’m trying to get in touch with young people who are concerned about their sexual health, and who may have had a scare or caught an STI. We’d like to hear your story, and whether you feel that more could have been done to make you aware of safe sex in school or the medical services.

We’d like to film an interview, in the week ending Friday 15th May. We can guarantee confidentiality – no-one will know who you are.

If you think you would like to share you story with us, please contact me on [email protected] or 0121 224 8356.